Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Daylight And Darkness: The Next Chapter, Episode 19. The Derailing Train

     It's the next day in Adam's Landing, and at Sully's Mansion, Sully sits inside the kitchen, as she finishes her coffee, as Ruthie walks inside, and Sully asks her Daughter "So did you get that text I sent?" Ruthie checks, and goes "I'll treat her like she treats me." Sully hugs her Daughter, as Randi walks downstairs, and yells at Sully "I told you I need no damn job!" Sully snaps fiercely "And you are not mooching off of me so get moving. I'm in no mood for your shit!" Ruthie heads out, as she tells Randi "Come on. I'm driving you there and back since you lost your car." Ruthie and Randi leaves, as Sully yells upstairs "Hey Henry remember what you promised me before work?" Sully walks upstairs, as Henry is still passed out, and Sully jumps on the bed, as he opens his eyes, and asks "Have you lost your mind?" Sully tells her fiancé "I'm about to cure that hangover, and then off to work in a happy mood as long as everyone leaves me the hell alone." Sully takes off her robe, as she and Henry has sex.

   At Hell Hill, Xavier walks into the kitchen, as Ava asks her Brother "So stayed in the study? I crashed on the couch." Xavier asks his Sister "Where's my Mother?" Ava tells him "She went over to Frank's, but there's some coffee and now to plan our attack after last night's little revelation." They walk into the kitchen, as they pour themselves a glass, and sits down, as Xavier asks Ava "So now what's your thoughts on Brock? That's some very interesting information he risked his life to get." Ava agrees, and adds "And he wants to plant a mole inside our company!" Xavier sighs "It's strange, but here we are talking about Wade, and no discussing Leigh and the other person I wish was dead." Ava looks at her Brother, and tells him in a stern tone "He has little time to breathe." Xavier agrees, as he makes a phone call to Country, to no answer, as Ava warns him "For the best interests of Sully and your twins, need to tell them to warn their Mother that she's hanging with a dead man walking." Ava walks outside, as Xavier takes a deep breath. Outside, Ava lights a cigarette, and says to herself "You're working for someone Aaron, and anybody I suspect helping you are dying with you."

   At The Farm, Frank drinks coffee, as there's a knock at the door, and Frank walks over to answer, as it's Beth, and Frank asks her "You don't get up this early and move around. What happened last night over at Hell Hill? Bree told me something was going on, but then my Sister goes batshit again." Beth sits down, as Frank gets up to pour her a cup, and Beth sighs with disgust "Leigh Woods has really messed up. She's going to have two people going after her I fear, maybe more. If she wasn't the Mother to three of my Grandkids, I'd kill her over this Frank!" Frank asks "Well Beth what in the hell did she do?" Beth bluntly answers "Screwed Aaron Pittman. Does that name send any red flags flying?" Frank takes a deep breath, as he goes "Oh shit. That son of a bitch is back in Adam's Landing?" Beth nods, as Frank snarls with anger "That was icing on the cake for Mama and Daddy's marriage. That shit Jamie and Junior pulled was sick. I still to this, well let's rephrase. They were truly the worst of the family. Jamie deserves to stay in prison and glad Xavier killed Junior! He really deserved it!" Beth asks Frank "So are you implying that Leigh deserves a bullet? I'd gladly put one in her." Frank walks over, as he and Beth hug, and he reminds her "Well we know somehow Aaron's going to regret coming back, and well we'll see about Leigh." Beth asks "And did you know she wants everything? Jackson Inc. Hell Hill.." Frank promises Beth "Knowing Xavier, Ava, myself, and all of us, she won't be getting a damn thing." Frank sits next to her on the couch, as she puts her head on his shoulder, as he holds her close to him with a smile on his face.

    At Chase Media, Gracie arrives, as Leigh sits in the lounge, and asks her Daughter "Don't I get a good morning? I am your Mother." Gracie snaps at her Mother fiercely "You bitch. To cheat on Daddy! With Aunt Ava's rapist!!!" Leigh attacks Gracie, as a fight breaks out, and Ryan runs out of his office, as he pulls them apart, as Leigh warns her Daughter "If all of you wanna side with that Mama's boy, then you can go to hell! All of you! There's some things you don't know!" Gracie turns to Ryan, as she pulls out her card, and hands it to Ryan, and goes "I've not set up an office, and I will do that upstairs since you appear to have hired her according to the news this morning. Looks to be true and I'll forward the message you piece of shit. You really need to leave my damn family the hell alone!" Gracie walks over to the elevator, as she gets on, and heads upstairs to Jackson Inc. At The Holiday Hotel, Brock sits in the bar, as he's silent, and Ciarra sits across from her Great-Nephew, as she reminds him "If you see him, then you call Beth or Xavier, or even Sully. But don't call nobody else, and I came for the breakfast special so no gunfire." Brock nods in agreement, as unknown to them, Aaron walks inside, as he walks up to the bar and sits down, as he meets with someone, as they tell him "Ok Mr. Pitts, you can work for our company and manage this hotel. Mr. Hale approved. He is very hands on with this. It's his life." Aaron smiles "And this has been my life's work. I will do excellent at running things here."

     Meanwhile at Whispering Hills, Bree stands in the living room with Jack, as he tells his Cousin "Mom said she isn't leaving from across the road until it's time, and I've called Country, and Henry, and no answer." Bree goes "Shit. I know exactly what the two of them are doing." Jack warns "Don't forget Brock, he has been trying to act like Uncle Xavier." Bree goes "I'm more worried about your Mom. She's the one that's likely going to the dark side, and if she's going to slow up drinking, the last place she needs to be is Hell Hill." Jack agrees, as they head across the road, and are stopped, as Wade gets out of his car, and asks "Where's Ava?" Bree and Jack glare at him, and Jack answers bluntly "None of your damn business and get the hell out of here before we have you locked up. Remember you aren't allowed here." Wade quips "Well didn't know." Bree laughs "Aunt Ava hates you, but loves your Grandmother." Jack sighs "Yep. Odd friendship. Very odd." Bree nods in agreement, as they head across the road, as Wade watches on, and heads to HaleCorp.

     At Hell Hill, Ava and Xavier sits inside his study, as they share a bottle of liquor, as they look at each other, and Ava tells her Brother "There's an abandoned outhouse out back.", as she flicks her bic. Xavier tells his Sister, as he puts the bottle under his desk "Sis, if Leigh's going to lose, and believe me the bitch will, it can't be by fire unless you can leave our family out of your fury." Ava tells him "I told you before I can't make no promises when I'll attack. Adam's Landing may be growing, but it's still a town I'll run into them eventually." Xavier gets a text, and screams "OH SHIT!" Ava gasps "What.." Xavier snarls "Damn if Leigh didn't turn into Jamie! Ryan, remember him?" Ava nods, as Xavier yells "That bastard has hired her for a talk show or some shit, and now she's about to expose us. And take our legacy!" Ava pulls a pistol from her purse, as she coldly answers, as she reaches under the desk for the bottle of liquor and pours a glass and takes a drink "She may have to pay with blood the way she's going. Better warn her because I'm taking care of Aaron's ass!" Xavier rolls his eyes, as they head to Jackson Inc.

     At Jackson Inc, Sully and Henry arrives,and Country, and Bobby awaits her inside her Father's office, as Country tells her "I've called Brock, and he's not answering." Sully tells him "Aunt Ciarra's with him actually. She left the Penthouse! Yay for my sweet Aunt." All agree, as Henry tells them "Leigh's in the building." The door opens, as Leigh storms inside, and Bobby looks at her, and asks "So wanna discuss how low on money we can go since you've clearly lost this one to me. I've already called Monica, and Jo's gonna take care of things." Sully is silent, as she gets emotional, and Country hugs her, and goes "Uncle Country's here." Henry also comforts her, as Bobby tells Leigh "Xavier has issued an order that you stay out of this building." Leigh snaps "Exactly where at in the building?" Sully yells "Damnit can't you hear him he said nowhere!" Leigh tells everyone in the room "Go to hell all of you!" Leigh walks up to her Daughter, and looks at Henry, and laughs "And you are just like your Father. And your so called man is a piece of shit." Sully boldly answers "At least I'm not sleeping with my Husband's Sister's former rapist and a first class whore." Leigh storms out, as Bobby tells them "I'm going to my office. Call me if we need to have security discussions." Everyone nods, as Sully and Henry looks at Country, as he tells them "Ava knows, but does Jack know anything?" Sully answers "I've never heard him speak of Aaron." Sully warns them "After the short time Daddy spoke this morning, he's pissed." Country laughs "He and Ava in that ol' Hell Hill study isn't a good sign. And if your Grandma's there." Henry goes "A cool woman Ms. Beth." Sully hugs Henry tightly, as she asks Country "Will you go stay there and relieve Grandma? And try your best to keep them from losing it." Country responds with a warning "I can't promise nothing sweetheart. I can only tell you that they are planning something. And it's huge whatever it is." Sully is quiet, as she sits, and checks her mail on her computer, and gasps, as she tells them "Daddy sent me this from something Brock gave him last night!" Country looks at Henry, and goes "Hope you got your aim perfect, because this will get ugly. This confirms it all!" Sully sits back and sighs "I'm gonna deal with Wade. His Wife, and the whore that sleeps with my Ex, works for me." Sully laughs as Henry and Country both look at each other, as Country heads to Hell Hill, and Henry sits with Sully, and asks "How's Mom doing?" Sully goes "Heard nothing. Considering that good." Henry nods in agreement, and they kiss each other, and Henry sits at the desk, as he goes "Just waiting on the phone to ring."
 
      At The Farm, Frank sits inside the Nursery, as Cale arrives, and asks his Father "Who was the woman here last night?" Frank tells his Son "Randi Miller. She and Bob are Henry Jennings' parents." Cale warns his Father "This doesn't sound good. I did see an abandoned car last night. Did she pull a fast one?" Frank goes "Damn well he had sex." Cale sighs "Dad, don't let another woman come in your life and take advantage of you and your demons you battle. You will always have Aunt Beth, whether or not the two of you are married." Frank agrees, as he feels guilt over the night before.

     Meanwhile at City Hospital, Beth walks inside her office, as Barbara and Terrance walks inside and Beth tells them "Olivia's on her way and yes I will donate to adding a new wing to the research center. It's making great strides I've noticed." Terrance tells Beth "This hospital is running smooth." Barbara agrees, and asks them "I want y'all to look at these and tell me if something's off to you." Beth and Terrance look, as Barbara goes "The nurses couldn't read them." Terrance looks at Beth, and Beth asks "And who wrote those scripts Barbara?" Barbara is silent, as Keisha walks inside and tells them "Olivia's training Ginny later today." Beth sighs "I need to spend more time with her. She said she'd be around more." Barbara answers "That's good." Keisha looks at Terrance, as he tells everyone "Keisha and Javon's decided to get married at Mama's house and all are invited." Everyone congratulate Keisha and Terrance, as they accept the invitations.

   At The Holiday Hotel, Brock sits with Will and Ciarra, as she tells him of her life in retail, as he's in amazement, and Brock goes "It's a family trait. Own a store." Ciarra smiles, as she reflects "Sullivan's was an amazing store for many years. A real pioneer. Same for Jim's. 15,000 square feet was considered huge once upon a time." Brock and Will listen on. In the Manager's office, Aaron's on the phone, as he calls Jackson Inc, and he goes "I'm looking for Jackson Hale." Jackson Inc.'s receptionist responds "We can't give no info. Company mandate number one." The receptionist hangs up, as Aaron has an idea, and looks up names of members of the Jackson family on his phone, as he goes "Oh wow. Watch out Leigh because I may be dropping you. Getting old for a model."

   Wade arrives at HaleCorp, as Jared awaits his Brother, as Wade warns Jared "I know you are sleeping with my Wife Jared. The shit will come back on you!" Jared yells "Maybe if you truly loved your Wife, and your I think teenage son, well I'd tend to them first and she hates living around that evil bitch we have as a Grandmother." Wade yells "Jared, you are the least of my problems. Brock stole some important expansion plans and gave them to his Daddy I bet. I declare war and I'll talk on Rachel's new talk show that's going to be on to expose it." Jared laughs, as he heads to his office "Good luck surviving that. Literally." Jared walks out, with fear in his eyes, as he goes to his office. At City Hospital, Angelica sits in the lab section and goes "I'm here on behalf of my sweet Daughter In Law, and she needs some info. That old flu just been going round." The lab tech goes "Hold on." Angelica smiles.

    At Hell Hill, Bree and Jack stands outside, as she sighs with fear "Jack they are really planning something huge. I am even stunned Leigh would do this." Jack tells his Cousin "In a way I can relate with Samantha, J.J. and Mom." Bree quips "Jo looked that over, and called in one of her 'many' favors since she was the Adam's Landing leading judge well over thirty years and still stays involved in some fashion. A great lady and help to me." Jack tells her "I'm headed to Jackson Inc, and see if I find them there, and I'll touch base later." They hug and part ways. At Chase Media, Henry and Country stands outside the doors to the building holding machine guns and ski masks, as they look at each other. Upstairs at Jackson Inc, Sully sits inside her office, as Gracie walks in and tells her Sister "I quit downstairs. What's open?" Sully answers "Bridget's position." Back downstairs at Chase Media, inside Leigh has finished filming a commercial, as Ryan applauds, and goes "Just beautiful. Elegant as one expects Ms. Woods to look." Leigh smiles, and quips "It's natural." Outside, Xavier and Ava arrives, as Xavier tells Henry and Country quietly "Take off the masks now. Now it's time to take care of some business my way." Xavier points to the door, holding his Colt 45, as Ava stands next to her Brother, holding a pistol, as Country and Henry carry machine guns, as they rush inside, and shoots out the glass, as people back up, as Xavier yells "Ok you punk ass little bastard you done pissed off the wrong son of a bitch in Adam's Landing!" Xavier and Ava ask for directions, and heads to the studio, as Ava reminds everyone "Make one call I will clean you dry. Remember the Jackson name in this damn town!" They head to the studio, as they walk inside, and a Xavier fires a shot in the air, as Ryan ducks, as does Leigh, as Ava stands back silently and lights a cigarette, and Xavier aims his Colt 45 at Leigh, and in a drunken tone, asks her "Tell me how to deal with you?" Country and Henry stands behind Xavier and Ava, guns loaded, as Ava aims her pistol at Leigh as well, and Xavier looks at Ryan and goes "And you are officially evicted and I will personally seek to break your empire into small little bits and sell to different people." Leigh yells at her Husband "I can't wait to see you in court. I got my papers this morning." Xavier yells "Good! I can't believe you turned into a whore Leigh!" Ryan tries to defend Leigh, as Leigh attempts to slap Xavier, as Ava aims at her and goes "Touch him and die trash." Country and Henry aims at Ryan, as he backs up, and grows scared, as he attempts to reach for the phone, but Xavier shoots, and goes "Try again and see where the next bullet lands."
   



 

   
 



   

No comments:

Post a Comment