Thursday, March 15, 2018

Daylight And Darkness: The Next Chapter, Episode 21. The Great Mystery

    One day has passed, and it's the next day in Adam's Landing. At City Hospital, Wade is in the ICU, as he's unresponsive, and Angelica stands by her Grandson's bedside, as Olivia walks inside, with Terrance as they tell Angelica "Those bullets were meant to kill him, and we're going to have to perform surgery to save him." Angelica motions Terrance and Olivia outside, as she boldly goes "If he dies, then I'll kill one of yours. Just make that a promise!" Angelica walks inside, as Terrance looks at Olivia, as they look inside the room, as Olivia tells Terrance "Something isn't adding up here." Terrance quips "With her as a Grandmother, I wouldn't be surprised if she did it." Terrance and Olivia head to his office. Back inside Wade's room, Angelica looks at her Grandson, as tears start to fall, and she kisses him on his forehead, and assures him "I'll make whoever did this to you pay with their life Wade."

     At The Holiday Hotel, Jared and Bridget has breakfast, as Jared asks Bridget "How are you?" Bridget sighs with disgust "Well Jared, I have to see your Ex-Wife today, and Wade's fighting for his life." Jared is silent, as Bridget asks Jared "Who would have shot him?" Jared answers "I wouldn't put anything past his Grandmother." Bridget nods in agreement, and adds "What about Sully's Brother." Jared takes a deep breath, as he tells her "After Xavier got what Brock discovered, there's no telling who shot him." Bridget's phone rings, as she sighs "Well off to Jackson Inc I go to meet Sully." Jared hugs Bridget, and kisses her, and tells her "If you're fired, you can work at HaleCorp." Bridget looks at Jared, as she strokes his cheek, and sigh with sadness "If she fires me, then I'm returning home to Sugar Creek." Bridget heads to Jackson Inc, as Jared sits back down, and takes a deep breath, before getting up to head to HaleCorp.

    At Hell Hill, Beth arrives, as Xavier sits inside the living room, and Beth asks her Son "Did you shoot Wade? My phone's blowing up from the Hospital." Xavier looks at his Mother, and answers "No I didn't. But the bastard had it coming to him." Beth asks "What was he plotting against Jackson Inc?" Xavier answers "He wanted to help turn Brock against me Mother, and then wanted to go after Jim's. And that's not happening." Beth exclaims loudly "Damn right he ain't taking shit that belonged to my family!" Beth's phone rings again, as she sighs "Shit, it's the Hospital. Better go down there and help them figure out what to do with Wade." Beth hugs her Son, and asks him "Are you alright baby?" Xavier hugs his Mother, and goes "Once I finalize this divorce, then I'll be doing much better. And Bobby's coming by so we can finish getting this divorce underway and then I'll be free at last!" Beth sighs "It's a shame she hurt you like this, and with Aaron Pittman." Beth leaves, as Xavier yells "Coast clear.", as someone comes down the elevator, and sighs "Close one." Xavier looks at the person, and sighs "Well sooner or later you'll have to show your face." She sighs, as she tells him "I miss my baby. And my family, well what's left of it." Xavier gives her a hug, as he tells her "I'm so happy you're back!" She responds "Once I reveal myself, you might be the only one."

    At Jackson Inc, Sully sits inside Xavier's office, as Will stands inside, and Sully asks him "So wanna work for Jackson Inc?" Will tells Sully "It'd be an honor to work here. I love the company, and highly respect your family. Reading those stories on how they helped save the town from going bankrupt, to Mr. Jackson's love for all of you." Sully smiles "My Daddy is a very good man, but don't ever cross him or you could end up dead!" Will asks "So after our meeting am I hired?" Sully nods, and tells Will "I want you to meet my Daddy. Go to his home on the old highway, he's to the left after crossing the creek." Will grins with pride, as he tells Sully "It's an honor to work for Jackson Inc." Sully asks Will "So you used to be Ryan's assistant?" Will goes "Unfortunately." Sully tells him "Daddy needs an assistant. I think if he had someone to help him, he could focus on the divorce." Will checks his phone, and tells Sully "I'll head out there and meet him." Sully tells Will "I'll text him and let him know." Will leaves, as Sully makes a phone call, and goes "Tell the staff they're getting a new manager after Bridget arrives.

    Meanwhile at the ALPD, Bree, Paul, and Bobby are inside, as Bobby tells them "The only leads on who shot Wade are Brock, Xavier, Ava, Country, Henry Jennings." Bree reminds them "What about Angelica the witch of death?" Paul agrees, but Bobby reminds them "That's Angelica's favorite of her Grandchildren. She'd kill Jared before trying to kill Wade." There's a knock at the door, as Bree answers, as Cale stands on the other side, and asks his Cousin "So have y'all figured out who shot him yet?" Bree asks Cale "Why are you worried about Wade?" Cale answers "We're related, and it was completely unexpected." Bobby sighs "Well with what he was planning, and once Brock gave the info to Xavier.." Bree goes "I think Brock shot him." Paul looks at his Father, as Bobby tells them "I need to visit Xavier to finish up the divorce and then we'll figure this all out." Bobby leaves, as Bree looks at Paul, as he holds her hand, and tells her "This isn't looking good Bree." Bree agrees, as she shakes her head with doubt.

    At Chantel's, Leigh and Ryan sits at a table, as Ryan tells Leigh "I followed your advice and I haven't moved out yet." Leigh smiles, and tells Ryan "Don't worry about X. It won't be his much longer." Aaron walks inside, as he and Leigh kiss, and Ryan gets a phone call, and screams "WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING??!!" Ryan rushes out, as Leigh looks at Aaron, as he tells Leigh "Looks like somebody threw him out of the building." Unknown to them, Ava sits at the bar, as she orders a glass of whiskey, and looks at Leigh and Aaron, and says to herself "The two of you are about to pay and I mean pay." Ava takes a drink, as she watches her Sister-In-Law, and Aaron sit together, as Ava snarls to herself "I don't think this will end well for either of you." Back at Leigh and Aaron's table, Aaron tells Leigh "I've got a free suite at The Holiday Hotel now so we don't have to pay. Well I do manage the place." Leigh smiles, and tells Aaron "Anything positive you achieve won't impress anybody Aaron. The town hates you, and my children now hate me." Aaron asks Leigh "And do you really care?" Leigh sighs, and answers "Not really. If they can't accept this, then screw them!" Over at the bar, Ava makes a phone call. At Bree's Mansion, Country sits back and drinks a bottle of liquor, as he answers, and Ava boldly tells Country "My place. In 10-15 minutes. And bring some cans with you."

     Back at City Hospital, Beth has arrived, as Barbara bumps into her, as she asks Beth "So are you taking care of Wade?" Beth snaps at Barbara "Why can't you remove the bullets." Barbara tells Beth "With the angel of hell in there I'll pass." Barbara quickly head back to the Reasearch Center, as Beth is silent, and goes "Ahh. Now I know." Inside the ICU, Angelica sits by Wade's bedside, as she tells her Grandson, who's in a coma awaiting surgery "Nobody has come to visit. Not even Bridget. I think she did this. She wanted you out of the way to get to Jared." The door opens, as Beth walks inside, along with Terrance and Olivia, as Beth sighs with disdain "So waiting for him to die?" Angelica's eyes widen, as she asks Beth "I thought we made peace?" Beth snaps "Your family has hurt my Mother many times while she was alive. I don't forgive that." Angelica answers "Well I've changed Beth." Beth looks at Terrance and Olivia, as they check Wade's vitals, and Beth sends a text to the OR, as she goes "Surgery ASAP." Olivia looks at Beth, and goes "Beth I haven't performed much surgery lately." Beth assures her Sister In Law "I'll handle that with Terrance." Angelica walks up and thanks Beth, Terrance, and Olivia, and warns them "If I see Babs in here, she's dead. She slept with my Winston for many years." Beth responds with a warning "And if you hurt Dr. Arp, or my family again, you'll be answering to me. Now it's time to prep Wade for surgery."

     At Hell Hill, Brock arrives, as he yells "Dad!" Upstairs, the woman hears his voice, as she walks out of a bedroom, and walks downstairs slowly, as she goes "He's not home." Brock yells "Who are you?" The woman walks downstairs, as Brock gasps "Are you who I..." The woman puts her finger on his lips, and warns him "Don't tell anyone." Xavier walks out of the study, as Brock is stunned, and goes "Dad is she..." Xavier nods, and tells his Son "You aren't seeing things." Brock tells his Father "I am scared." Xavier asks "Why are you scared?" Brock sits next to his Father, as the woman stands on the stairway and watches, as he tells him "I am scared if Wade dies, then Angelica will come for me." Xavier hugs his Son, and asks him "Did you shoot him?" Brock responds "No I didn't though I planned to. Looks like someone beat me to it." Xavier is silent, as he tells Brock "Go upstairs and meet your Great Grandmother and remember, not a damn word to anyone!" Brock nods, as he heads upstairs. Meanwhile there's a knock at the door, as Xavier answers, and Bobby stands on the other end, as he walks inside, holding some files, and asks "Well ready to finalize this?" Xavier pulls out his pen, as they head to the study.

     At Jackson Inc., Sully sits inside her Father's office, as Bridget walks inside, and snarks "Too good to meet me at the store Daddy gave you?" Sully boldly tells Bridget "This isn't Sugar Creek bitch. And Aretha paid me a visit to tell me of what happened the day before at Class." Bridget yells "Damnit Sully you have a bounty on me don't you." Sully gets up, and yells back "Willie Evans owns a stake in Class, and I am sickened to know you sided with that old withered whore Randi..." Bridget shrugs "Well you hired her. And maybe you need to inform Ruthie that she should do her job better.."
Sully sits back, and takes a deep breath, and asks Bridget "Remember when I cut your face with my razor? Well I've graduated." Bridget laughs "Trying to be like Daddy..." Sully warns Bridget "You have treaded on a tightrope, and then bragging to Ruthie about your pregnancy with Jared is too much. And I'm tired of you disrespecting and really, bullying my Daughter!" Bridget asks in a sarcastic tone "And want me to play Mommy..." Sully slaps Bridget, and goes "You're fired and I'll have your things sent to you. Go down there again, and you'll be in jail." Bridget gets up, and warns Sully "This isn't over. It's apparent you don't know how to run a business." Sully responds, telling her "And apparently you have a Brother complex. Now get out of here before I call in security!" Bridget walks out, as Sully calls Class, as Gracie answers, as she's now running her Sister's store, as Sully tells Gracie "Bridget is fired. And if she shows up, then call security." Gracie, on the sales floor, goes "I'll just take care of her myself Sully." Sully hangs up, as she says to herself "I sure hope she can find work in Adam's Landing now. Because I won't write the bitch a nice reference."

    At HaleCorp, Jared arrives, as Rachel sits in the lobby and Jared snaps "He's been shot Rachel! He may die." Rachel's eyes widen, as she asks Jared "Any idea who shot Wade?" Jared angrily answers "I have some suspects, but I won't tell you shit now go screw old man Roger and get lost!" Rachel heads to the door, and smiles "Oh, congratulations on you knocking up Bridget. Best hope Wade doesn't find out. I know how he is." Rachel leaves. Back at City Hospital, Cale walks back into the ICU, as Angelica sits outside, and tells him coldly "Go back home. He's a Hale. Not trash like you." Cale's eyes turn red, and he warns her "Look, I know how you work and what you've done. I hope you didn't shoot my Cousin, because it'll be you that'll regret it!" Inside Wade's room in the ICU, Wade is being prepped for surgery, as Beth, Terrance, and Olivia are inside, and Barbara returns and tell them "Room available." Beth looks at everyone, and tells them "Let's get this finished. He should make a full recovery." Olivia takes a deep breath, as she tells them "I am going to check on Ginny at the pediatric unit." Barbara asks Olivia "Well aren't you going to help! You are a Doctor and.." Olivia warns Barbara "I said I'm going to help my Granddaughter, because I can't do it! Now leave me alone about it!" Beth and Terrance are silent, as Barbara asks Olivia "Are you ok? Your writing has been unreadable, and..." Olivia rolls her eyes, and tells Beth "I'm going to check on Ginny. Now if you all excuse me!" Olivia storms out, as Beth turns to Barbara, and asks "What's going on between the two of you because I sense some tension." Barbara tells Beth and Terrance her thoughts, as the nurses arrive to take Wade to the OR, as Beth warns Barbara, as does Terrance "Olivia isn't going to admit nothing. She is very dedicated to her work, and a fine Doctor." In the hallway, Olivia heads to the pediatric unit, and she puts her right hand in her pocket, as she has a thought, and has defeat in her eyes.

    At Chase Media, Ryan screams, as Henry stands around, with his rifle in hand, as movers are packing up things, as Ryan yells "Stop! This is MINE!" Henry drinks a shot bottle of liquor, and aims his rifle at Ryan, and laughs "No you son of a bitch, this is Xavier's!" Ryan boldly asks Henry "Tell these thugs to unpack now!" Henry asks Ryan "Or what?" Ryan answers "I'll kick your ass!" Henry laughs, as he puts his rifle down, and delivers a right hook, as Ryan falls to the floor, and yells angrily "You will regret this. Leigh hates you!" Henry bends down, as he slowly tells him "Feeling is mutual. Now you need to leave before I make a call to your soon to be former landlord." Ryan yells at the movers "Break anything and you will lose and lose bad!" Ryan storms out, as Henry follows, and warns Ryan "Don't come back. Next time you'll be meeting Xavier!"

    At Hell Hill, Xavier and Bobby are inside the study, as they finish things up, as Xavier asks Bobby "What's the odds she might win?" Bobby tells Xavier "Jo will be covering things. Done took care of that so don't you worry." Xavier smiles, as Bobby asks "So who's upstairs?" Upstairs, Brock sits inside his old bedroom, as he and the woman talk, as she tells Brock "I hate your name Brock. Reminds me of your Uncle that Xavier killed over your Mother." Brock tells his Great-Grandmother "I wanted to be my own man Grandma." The woman warns him "Only Xavier's allowed to call me Grandma. You call me Gran." Brock asks the woman "So when are you going to come out in the open?" The woman quips "When I am ready. I am missing my baby, so likely very soon."

   Across the road at Whispering Hills, Ava's in the living room, as Country arrives, and tells her "I got the gas cans." Ava nods, and tells Country "Use the private entrance." Ava hands him a room number, and a card. At The Holiday Hotel, Leigh arrives at the bar, as she takes a pill, and Aaron walks out of his office, as he goes "Oh the love of my life! Why aren't you working?" Leigh sighs with disgust "Ryan's being forced to move. He's found a new place though." Aaron asks Leigh "Wanna go up to our suite and fool around?" Leigh agrees, as they kiss and head to the elevator, as they passionately kiss.

    At City Hospital, Wade is in the OR, as Beth, Terrance, and Barbara are inside, and Beth tells them "This one will be risky. One wrong move and he could die." In the ICU waiting area, Bridget arrives, as Angelica sits, and glares at her, and snarks "Came to see if he's gonna die?" Bridget gets emotional, as she tells her "I spoke to Dr. Sullivan and she told me his condition.." Angelica gets up, and walks up to Bridget, and coldly tells her "Wade is none of your concern you bed-hopping whore!" Bridget gets furious, and shrieks "If I wasn't pregnant I'd beat your ass you evil bitch!" Angelica warns "One wrong move, and when Wade wakes up, I'll let him know that bastard you're carrying isn't his. Does he know or have you been too busy sleeping with Jared?" Bridget slaps Angelica, as she grabs Bridget's wrist, and goes "When your child is born, it will be raised by me." Bridget snaps "The hell you will!" Angelica responds "I always win Bridget, so wanna make a deal?" Bridget shakes, as she grows scared. In the pediatric ward, Olivia sits in the nurses station, as Ginny asks her Grandmother "Why aren't you helping with Wade's surgery?" Olivia quickly answers "I'd rather be with you sweetie." Cale arrives, as Ginny hugs her Father, as he asks his Daughter and Mother In Law "Lunch?" Olivia answers "I'll stay here. The two of you go have some fun and I'll hold down things here." Cale and Ginny leave, as Olivia has a flashback, and starts to cry.

     At Class, Will walks inside, as Gracie asks him "How did you know I worked here?" Will laughs "I know because your Sister told me. I went by Hell Hill but nobody answered." Gracie asks "Wanna work here with me? I know you are a great leader, and it'll definitely impress Daddy." Will accepts, as they head to Gracie's new office, that was formerly Sully's, and once inside, they begin to undress, and lock the door behind them. At the ALPD, Bree and Paul sits around Bree's office, as she tells her fiancé "If one of my family is behind this, I'll just turn the other way. My family has had enough Paul." Paul agrees, as they kiss, and he tells Bree "Don't overdo it. Remember you are expecting." Bree smiles, as she goes "This child is the best thing to ever happen to me." Paul holds Bree's hand, as they look into each others eyes deeply. At Beth and Ciarra's Penthouse, Ciarra and Precious are inside the living room, as they watch soaps, as the doorbell rings. Ciarra tells Precious "When the stories are on you are a worthless attack dog." Precious stretches out on the couch, as he looks at her, and closes his eyes, as Ciarra walks to the door, and answers, as she gasps "What in the hell are you doing here?"

   

 




No comments:

Post a Comment