Sunday, March 18, 2018

Daylight And Darkness: The Next Chapter, Episode 23. The Calm Of Darkness

    It's the next morning in Adam's Landing, and at Whispering Hills, Ava sits in the living room, as she drinks a cup of coffee, with a touch of whiskey, as Jack and J.J. walk out of the kitchen, as Jack tells his Mother "That was a great breakfast." Ava quips "My housekeeper does great work. And it's nice that things are peaceful on my side of the road." Jack tells her "Samantha's visiting her Mom, and J.J. and I are going to FJR, and he's gonna look at Uncle Frank's collection, as we finish those contracts Sully wanted done." Ava tells her Son and Grandson "It's nice she's up in the Midwest. I can have my boys to myself and live without ridicule." Jack asks his Mother "What's got you all cheery this morning? Normally as of recent you've been plotting." Ava winks at her Son, as she tells J.J. "Grandma's happy to see her favorite boy." Jack goes "Now what about me Mom?" Ava hugs her Grandson, as she tells Jack "He's my heart. And so are you. My boys." Across the road in The Storm Shelter, Aaron's chained to the floor, as he screams, and Henry walks inside with a rifle, and laughs "This is a first for me. And shut the hell up because people are up the hill and I'm just itching to kill you! But I think someone else wants to do the honors." Aaron yells "Leigh will find me! And I demand you let me out of here! Tell Xavier to release me!!" Henry bends down, and goes "Take it up with Ava, she's gonna handle you. But don't you worry because there's more aiming for you. Rapists aren't popular you sick piece of shit." Aaron yells for help, as Henry grows frustrated, and snaps "Nobody's gonna save your worthless ass so shut up!" Aaron goes "Make me!" Henry hits Aaron with the rifle, as he's knocked out cold.

       At Hell Hill, Beth has finished breakfast, as Tenny sits at the table, and asks her Daughter "So when do I get my baby?" Beth turns to her Mother, and responds "When you tell me how you pulled this stunt young lady! I replaced your hip after that fall that was a rousing success it appears and knew it'd be, then you suddenly died and cremated before anyone could see you. Now what was your reason for it? It has hurt our family. My Brother's dead because of it and Olivia and Allison will likely resent you for it." Tenny sighs "It'll take time but it'll be ok. Now my Oldest Sister, she's another story." Beth sighs "She's really sad and hates to even leave home." Tenny tells Beth with sadness "While in hiding with Rose, as she and Nathan knew I was alive, and they kept the secret, but Nathan is like Allan!" Beth listens as her Mother tells her of her reasons, as Tenny continues "When Jamie was put on trial, and I do keep up with things. I knew I had to come back. Angelica Hale and the Santiago family has to die Beth!" Beth asks her Mother "How long have you been here?" Tenny goes in a coy tone "A few days. Xavier has kept it a secret, and you need to go and beat Leigh's ass and that's Mommy's demand. And teach Xavier Jr and Gracie to call me "Gran". Beth laughs "Gracie and Brock call me "Gram." Beth's tone changes, as she warns her Mother "It's not the same now Mama, and Olivia and Allison, and Ginny who's going to be a Doctor, they will be upset. But.. Aunt Ciarra..." Tenny tells her Daughter "After breakfast we're going back to my home to see her. But I am going to live here at Hell Hill, and look after Xavier. He needs some love." Beth hugs her Mother, as she cries "I've missed you Mama..." Tenny cries as well, as she goes in a soft loving tone "And I've missed you so much sweet girl. My sweet Beth."

     At Jackson Inc., Sully walks into her Father's office, as Xavier sits at his desk and tells his Daughter "Well Princess, I'm back to work and before we are interrupted, I need to tell you something you only tell Queenie and Cain." Sully, with concern, asks her Father "What is it Daddy? I know that tone and you are sober." Xavier nods, as he folds his arms and bends over on his desk and looks down for a moment, as he tries to find the right words, and Gracie and Brock walk inside, as Xavier yells "Shit!" Brock tells his Father "Dad! I'm right here and just gave Javon the info I got at HaleCorp. Did she.." Sully and Gracie both grow suspicious, as Xavier snaps at his Son "Damnit can you keep your damn mouth shut boy?" Xavier looks at his children, as he takes a deep breath, and goes "Woo." He looks down once again and looks at his children and slowly says "Your Gran has returned. She faked her death because Angelica had a bounty on her." Sully starts to cry, and goes "This is amazing. Ruthie and her would be very close. Gran adored her and I want to see her!" as excitement is in her tone, as Brock goes "She's awesome. She's really helped me learn who I am and all about Grandpa J.D.." Gracie asks her Father "So what's Gran's intentions since Angelica is in town and it seems you and Aunt Ava and Gram are close to her.." Sully agrees as does Brock, as Xavier tells them "I'm paying Angelica her debt and it'll all be over. And she'll also be forgiving since she's mellowed. My mole at Class said she snapped at Bridget over the way she talked to Ruthie." Sully tells her family "I'm going to see her!" Sully rushes out. Gracie looks at her Father, and asks him "Can I let Will Brooks manage Class so I can meet..." Xavier warmly goes "Oh yes, but don't tell your Aunt Ciarra or Olivia, and sure as hell not to Cale and Allison and Ginny if you see them!" Gracie also rushes out, as Brock asks his Father "So what is it you want me to do today?" Xavier looks at his Son, and tells him "Sit down and get comfortable as we go over Wade's little stunt he wanted to pull on us!"

     At City Hospital, in the ICU, Wade is laying in his bed, as he is slowly waking, and Keisha walks inside, as he looks at her silently, and she tells him "We're going to move you to the private floor, as your POA has asked." Wade slurs "Bridget?" Keisha shakes her head, and answers "Your Grandmother. And Barbara had put you under my care so you will heal and should be able to return back home in a day or so." Keisha walks out, as Wade lays in bed, and slurs "Bridget." In the ICU waiting area, Angelica sits, as Barbara passes by, and Angelica walks up to her and coldly goes "Good morning you blue collar whore." Barbara pours her coffee on Angelica's coat, and snaps "I never slept with Winston, and yes my kids knew him. He helped me and my Husband out when we struggled during that rough stretch in Valley Ridge and Winston was my patient for a long damn time. And we were very close and would have married him in a minute if I could of!!" Angelica asks Barbara "So are you happy to be a whore.." A fight erupts between Barbara and Angelica, as Terrance arrives with Ginny, and both breaks up the fight, as Barbara storms away, and Angelica coldly warns Terrance and Ginny "Fire her or I will sue this place!' Terrance answers "Hell no. And deal with it!" Terrace and Ginny walk away, as Angelica grows furious, as she makes a phone call.

      Meanwhile at the new headquarters for Chase Media, Ryan and Leigh are in the studio, as they walk around, as Leigh is distracted, and Ryan brags "I will be king of this town soon!" Leigh's eyes are glued on her phone, as Ryan gets a text, as he reads and looks at Leigh and goes "My mole I've had hiding outside Hell Hill reported seeing Tenny Sullivan." Leigh laughs "That snooty old woman's dead. She was never really mean to me, but when I had an incident with Clayton Hale years ago, she had a problem with me but I do respect her. A pioneer in retail." Ryan tells Leigh "So wanna handle a story, or should you go visit her with our camera crew. It could be your pilot." Leigh is quiet for a moment, and tells him "Let's go check on my soon to be home and see if it's haunted by her." Ryan yells with excitement "Damn ratings hit!" They hug, as Ryan tells her "Leigh Woods, welcome to Hollywood you fashion icon!" Leigh kisses Ryan, as he doesn't resist, and they back away, as Leigh goes "You're old enough to be my son.." Ryan tells Leigh "You and the crew go get that story." Leigh and three cameramen leave, as Ryan says to himself "This is strange."

     At The Sunset Club, Rose has breakfast, as she looks at her phone and sends a text, telling Tenny "Call me please! I worry about you. Love you!" Rose is silent, as Rachel arrives, and looks at Rose, and tells her "Well look who's in town after marrying Nathan James. Producer and the fading rocker."
Rose looks at Rachel, and tells her "I'm proud you've grown up. Looks like Roger has been good for you. And Nathan and I are over." Rose and Rachel begin to chat, as Rachel gushes "I'm in love with Roger. He's my lover, but also like a Dad I never had. I used to think I was in true love with Wade, but Roger has really made a significant impact on me and made me better." Rose tells her "That's wonderful. And I wish I could find someone like that. Thought it was Nathan, but after Allan died, he just turned to that record company and drugs. He's out in L.A., and I worry about him." Rachel tells Rose "Let's meet again, and we'll restore our old friendship." Rose and Rachel hugs, as Rachel heads to Lord Incorporated, and Rose heads to Jackson Inc.

     At FJR, Frank and Cale are inside Cale's office, as Cale looks on his computer, and tells his Father "So why don't you tell me about the new woman and if Aunt Beth knows?" Frank quips "It's a secret. She's Randi Jennings as I knew her. She and my friend Bob had a fling and created Henry." Cale laughs, as he tells him "Dad you should keep an eye out on her. She seems like my Mom and Aunt Connie." Frank assures Cale "I promise I'm watching her. I worry about Beth's reaction mainly." Jack and J.J, walks inside, as they all hug each other warmly, as Frank turns to his Son, and tells him "Cale, since I've slowed down here, sign these deals. Me and my buddy's gonna go look at some cars I drove." Frank takes his Great-Nephew out of Cale's office, as Cale tells Jack "J.J. is smart. I want him to come help down here whenever he likes." Jack accepts, and goes "I have checked the results, and since my best friend drives for my Uncle's team and Uncle Xavier has been watching the sport lately." Cale sighs "Yes. Jim's is the only full-time sponsor in the league this year, and gossip is that its for sale." Jack tells him "I think Uncle Xavier should buy it. He has overall helped you all when he wasn't pissed off." Cale goes "He knows people and I think he could do just that." Jack adds "And he's backing slowly away and letting Sully call the shots and with Leigh, he might go for it." Cale asks Jack "Wanna talk to him about it right now?" Jack goes "Let's sign this extension, and for all cars, and also your satellite teams, and spend some time with the tourists." They laugh as Cale tells his Cousin "This will be awesome!"

    Back at The Storm Shelter, Bobby, Jo, Bree, Paul, and Country are inside, as Aaron holds his head, and Bobby laughs "Xavier is at work. He's giving Ava the call for you." Jo walks towards Aaron, and bends down, and snarls with anger "You are the type that don't deserve to breathe you piece of shit. I wish I could have killed you over Ava..." Aaron yells "I'm innocent." Everyone grow angry, as Henry yells from outside "Someone just damn shoot him or I will!" Back in The Storm Shelter, Paul tells Aaron "I can send you back to Prison out west." Bree adds "I wish you were dead. Stand up." Aaron stands up, and Bree backhands him, as she begins to attack, and everyone in the room stops her, as she cries "Poor Aunt Ava! The hell she goes through because of this!" Jo and Country consoles her, as Paul asks his Father "Is Ava on her way?" Bobby tells his Son "I am looking for her to pop up since she's calling this one."

    Up the hill at Hell Hill, Beth and Tenny sits on the back porch, as they smoke a joint, and laugh, as they hear a voice enter the house." Beth looks at her Mother, as she goes "Sounds like Ava." Tenny tells her Daughter "Send her out here." Beth yells, as Ava walks onto the back porch, and in a very calm tone, goes with awe and joy in her eyes "Tenny! I knew that perfume when I was over yesterday!" Tenny hugs Ava, and asks "How can you be friends with a woman that made you believe Jack was dead and then he gets two transplants thanks to her, and Angelica and her family deserve to pay big for the pain they've caused me. Allan was my Son, and I had to hide when she started sending threats, and that good doctor at City Hospital helped me pull it off." Beth asks her Mother "Why is it you seem a little different?" Tenny tells Beth gently "My sweet girl, Rose and I traveled and A.J.'s a genius! I have loved seeing the world. It's been awesome. Enjoying the years I have. I know I'm not young." Ava and Beth both assure her "You are a strong woman, and this is exactly what our family needs right now. You." Tenny smiles.

     Back at Jackson Inc., Xavier sits inside his office, as there's a knock at the door, and Xavier yells "Come in!" Rose walks inside, as she asks Xavier "Where's Tenny? She disappeared from L.A., and I'm worried." Xavier tells her "She's fine. She's with me right now." Rose takes a sigh of relief, as she tells him "I'm sorry and please don't send me down to The Storm Shelter!" Xavier laughs "Nah. I am thankful of your loyalty to her and being there. She needs it and she seems happier now and I know you'd had to played a part. She has always considered you the Granddaughter she wish she could.." Rose quips "She said the same thing. Wonder why?" Xavier laughs "Cale is Frank's Son, and Grandma detests my Brother. But really, she has that right as we know the story thanks to Jamie's book. Among others." Rose tells Xavier "I've been keeping up with things. Same for Tenny." Xavier looks at Rose, and pulls out a checkbook, as Rose quickly tells him "Xavier there's no need to pay me. Just being around Tenny is enough for me." Rose's phone rings, as she says "There's the wild woman now." Rose leaves, as Xavier smiles for a moment, and has a thought.

      At Lord Incorporated, Rachel walks into her office, as Roger sits inside, and asks Rachel "So hear the gossip from Ryan's little mole that is our mole?" Rachel is quiet, as Roger laughs "Rumor has it Tenny Sullivan is haunting Hell Hill. I remember she was from Blue Ridge and in that book.." Rachel rolls her eyes with disgust, as she says with sincere regret "The worst thing I took part in ever." Roger tells Rachel "Could she'd faked her death, but she's old now so it's really unbelievable." Rachel tells him "Well I think we should just ignore it and make The Gossiper a classier publication, and our other ventures in directions that isn't following Ryan or similar. He's really going to mess up." Roger quips "Heard who his landlord is now?" Rachel shakes her head, as Roger laughs "Nathan James. His former building when he had his record label here. And damn if he's got rumors flying all around." Rachel goes "Well we will focus on our area and enjoy watching Ryan fall on his ass." Roger and Rachel kiss, as they begin to take off each other's clothes.

     At Chase Media, Ryan sits inside the lounge, as he talks to Leigh on the phone, as Leigh drives to Hell Hill, and tells him "I know how X works. And they all want me gone. They're going to kill me doing this, but its worth it." Ryan tells her "Text if there's trouble." Ryan hangs up, as Jo walks inside, and Ryan rolls his eyes, as Jo looks around, and tells her Son "Looks very boring in here. And did I hear you're trying to spy on Hell Hill? Do you wish to die Ryan!" Ryan yells at her Mother "I want to expose Xavier, and now Leigh works for me and I think I love her.." Jo backs up, and goes slowly, and in a disgusted tone "You are joking? That's low." Ryan yells "What Aaron did to Ava happened a long time ago Mom so move on!!" Jo slaps her Son, and warns "I was involved because that was my trial! B.R. paid off the ALPD and he got off. He deserves to die and I hope someone kills him and gets away clean! If I was the judge, I'd definitely do it!" Ryan yells at his Mother forcefully "Leave and come back when you change your views and approve of me. I'm not my Brother!" Jo goes "Well at least he didn't sell his soul for success. He truly is Chase's Son. You need to change or you'll lose everything." Jo leaves, as Ryan makes a phone call.

     Back at City Hospital, Terrance walks into Barbara's office, as Keisha's inside and asks him "Where's Olivia?" I called her and no answer." Ginny walks inside, as she asks the same thing and Barbara looks at them and goes "I'm so pissed right now I don't want to think of anything but a way to never see Angelica Hale again!" In Wade's room on the private floor, Angelica sits at her Grandson's bedside, as she tells him as he sleeps "Bridget left you. She chose Jared over you and even is carrying his child." Wade's eyes open, as he turns to his Grandmother, and goes "What in the hell did you just say?" Angelica holds his hand, and gently tells him "Rest. It'll all be well." Meanwhile at HaleCorp, Bridget walks inside Jared's office in tears, as she cries "My Brother is being tortured again and I learned something that I can't reveal, but your Grandmother...." Jared takes a deep breath, as he gets angry, and asks "So now you're going to do it aren't you?" Bridget cries "I've had it Jared! Can't take this place, and our child will be safe in Sugar Creek and we'll always.." Jared gets emotional, as he tells her "I am in love with you Bridget.." Bridget looks at Jared, and wipes his tears, as she tells him "I'm going to divorce Wade and save my Brother and you're always welcomed in Sugar Creek." Jared asks "Is this goodbye?" Bridget tries to contain her composure, as she cries "For now. Thank you for giving me what I needed in this hell." Bridget runs out in tears, as Jared sits down, and cries, as he goes "Damn you Wade! And you'll regret this Grandmother. I'm going to show you some things you never saw coming!" Jared heads to City Hospital.

     At FJR, Jack and J.J. has left, and Frank sits inside the shop, as Cale looks at his Father, and asks him "When Wade's well, I'm also going to talk to him about sponsorship if Xavier happens to be interested in The Stock Car League." Frank warns his Son "Cale are you wanting to start some damn shit? I know the two of you are related, but I don't like the bastard."  Cale tells Frank "Dad, I don't like that woman either. She's really shady as hell!" At The Farm, Randi walks around, as she snoops, and comes across his safe, and her eyes widen, as she has a thought, and says to herself "If I stay here I'm set for life!"

    At Jackson Inc., Xavier sits inside his office, as Jack tells his Uncle of the news he learned from Cale, as Xavier asks "And just exactly why do I want to waste your legacy on a dying pastime? And also, if Frank wasn't in it, I wouldn't waste my money on it now." Jack tells him "Sully told me you keep up with it and spoke of buying it." Xavier is silent for a moment, as he tells his Nephew "Go see what it's worth, and then come back to me and we'll look at it again." Jack walks out, as Xavier reads the info Brock gave him on HaleCorp, as Bobby walks inside, and tells Xavier "Everything's ok back at the creek." Xavier goes "Good. And did you see who returned?" Bobby answers "Yes. And it's a hot rumor so be careful." Meanwhile at Hell Hill, Beth greets Sully, Gracie, and Ruthie, and asks her Granddaughters and Great-Granddaughter "So ready for the stories that can't be made up?" taking a deep breath, and with tears of joy, as Sully, Gracie, and Ruthie all nod in excitement, as Tenny walks out of Xavier's Study, as Sully, Gracie, and Ruthie embrace her with tears, and they hug, as Tenny looks at Gracie, and goes "You have a glow." Sully looks at her Sister, as Beth looks at her Granddaughter, as Beth asks "And what could your Gran mean by that Gracie?" Gracie is silent, as Tenny tells Sully "My sweet Granddaughter. I'm so proud of you, and glad you're following J.D. and Xavier's footsteps." Sully tells her Great-Grandmother "I've missed you so much. Why did you do this?" Tenny gently goes "I had no choice and you will know more when you need to." Ruthie is silent, as Tenny quips to her Great-Great Granddaughter "I hear we have a similar interest, and you have my eyes." Ruthie is quiet, with stars in her eyes, as she pulls a blunt from her pocket, and Tenny tells everyone "I last seen my little twin when she was a baby. Time to corrupt her and shut up Sully!" Tenny and Ruthie heads out onto the back porch, as Sully laughs "This is great! At least something good has finally happened to our family since Mom's showed how much she gives a shit." Gracie adds "Gran rocks, but she sure is straight to the point." Beth asks her Granddaughter "So wanna give some more insight, because My Mama has a sixth sense about pregnancies. I recall her predicting Xavier." Sully looks at her Sister, as Gracie's quiet.

    Down the hill in The Storm Shelter, Ava has walked inside, as Henry and Country stands inside, as Aaron holds his head, and looks at Ava silently, as they silently glare at each other, Henry and Country has the safety off of their rifles, as Ava asks Aaron "So who sent you here and how do you want to do this?" Aaron looks at Ava, and laughs "Wanna let me see our Son? You remember, MY Son. Not the rich old man in Valley Ridge." Ava looks over at Country, as she tells the man who raped her over 30 years earlier "You will never know him." Aaron goes in a sick tone "I know his Son is a weirdo. An oddity like you." Country motions to Henry silently, as they put down their rifles, and silently sneak behind Aaron, as he adds "Hell all you did was cheat on Russell Marx with me. You aren't perfect. And I'm watching Ruthie.." Henry and Country begin to beat Aaron as he yells "Help! I'm innocent!" Ava pulls out her pistol, and tells Aaron "And you are so full of shit. Tell Junior I hope he's enjoying the barbecue in hell!" Outside, Leigh arrives with her phone, as she texts Ryan, as he sits at The Sunset Club, and goes "My family's here, and some action at the creek. I'm going live." Ryan tells her "Ok. We're set!" Leigh turns her camera on, and records, as she walks towards The Storm Shelter, as she hears Aaron scream "STOP!!" Leigh runs, and rushes inside, as Henry and Country, kick Aaron, who's laying in a fetal position, and Ava aims her pistol at Leigh, and goes "Any last words before we finish him off?"

   

   

   

 

   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment