Friday, March 2, 2018

Daylight And Darkness: The Next Chapter, Episode 17. Change Of Command

     At the ALPD, Bree sits inside her office, as Ava walks inside, and asks her Niece "Where's Country? I've got to find Xavier." Bree sits back, and has a flashback (Country calls Bree as she drives to work and goes "She will need to deal with this one herself. But best from Xavier." Bree answers as Gracie and Sully has done prior, in telling her Aunt "Call Xavier and ask him.." Ava yells "I've done that and straight to voicemail. I have called Beth and same with her. I've even called Leigh and same thing." Bree takes a deep breath, as she assures her "Aunt Ava you'll know something soon. I think our family company is safe however." Ava asks "What are you keeping from me? Did Leigh cheat on my Brother?" Bree nods, as she goes "That much I'd think you'd figure out from last night." Ava nods, and goes "So who is the bastard she had sex with in my Mama and Daddy's bedroom then?" Bree sighs "Once again.." Ava storms out, as Bree rolls her eyes, and says loudly "Shit's about to hit the fan I fear. AGAIN!" Outside, Ava lights a cigarette, as she quips "Back to Hell Hill and see if he's there. I'm going to find out something!"

    At Jackson Inc., Leigh tells her Daughter boldly "It's over between X and I Sully. All of you are grown and deal with it. I think Aaron Pitts is a changed man. Yes he has a new last name." Sully snarls "I never want to see your face again Leigh." Leigh shrieks "I am your MOTHER!" Sully screams back with tears in her eyes "My true Mom is my Grandma Beth! She was my role model! This is low. And you want me to support you when you just probably just destroyed my Daddy who raised me and devoted his time to me." Leigh snaps "And don't forget his Daughter Millie.." Sully screams "Get the hell out of this office right now." Leigh storms out, with rage in her eyes, as Sully looks out of the window, and thinks of her Father, as she calls Xavier to no answer. At Hell Hill, Henry and Country stands downstairs, as Beth walks out of the study, and tells them "Find my Grandchildren and bring them all here. I mean all of them. Family meeting." Country nods, as he tells Henry "We need to get moving. This isn't looking good. Seen this too many times and this feels strange." Beth walks into Xavier's study, and asks her Son "So what are you watching?" Xavier cries, as Beth walks over, and her eyes widen, and Beth smiles, as she feels hope, and tells her Son gently "He really took a risk." Xavier smiles "My Son loves me. And I'm a proud man. Look at them." Gracie waves to the phone, as she hangs up, not telling her Brother of calling their Father, as Xavier knows what Brock as done." At The Holiday Hotel, Gracie tells her Brother "We need to get back to the house. Gram's summoned us." Brock takes a deep breath, as Gracie assures him "Gram wants all of us. You know what this usually means if she's calling orders." Gracie and Brock head to Hell Hill.

      At Lord Media, Rachel sits inside her office, as Aretha walks inside, and asks Rachel "So would you like some scoop." Roger also walks in a few seconds after, and goes "I would!" Rachel asks Aretha "And what do you know?" Aretha tells them of her visit earlier with Ryan, as Roger gives Aretha a high five, as does Rachel, as she quips "Little boy thinks he's going to be riding into our damn city and buy us out and kick us off to the curb so he can be the king of media." Roger laughs in a sarcastic tone "Ryan Chase is close to getting knocked off if he doesn't back off Xavier!" Rachel nods in agreement, as she warns Aretha "He's really moving fast. And we're about to create a scandal. And since you're here, you can cover it. I'm seducing him and then post it live online. Hired someone with computer knowledge to fix the Adam's Landing News, so watch out primetime!" Aretha looks at them with shock, as she is blown away, and asks "Exactly how close are the two of you?" Roger quips "If we can make money, and hurt him someway, then he learns one important lesson if you're gonna live and compete here." Rachel quips "I've got something that'll turn him on." Rachel laughs "I'm going to make him scream for me in agony and I'll love every moment. And in comes the cash for all of us, and he is done." Aretha tells Rachel "Well looks like all of us, except Ryan's going to win now for sure!" Meanwhile Ryan returns to his office at Chase Media, as someone awaits him, and snaps "Ok you son of a bitch. I need to get something off my chest!" Ryan is in shock.

     Meanwhile at City Hospital, Allison sits inside the waiting area, as she texts her Mother, to no answer, as Bridget walks inside, and Allison asks Wade's Wife "What are you doing here?" Bridget laughs "None of your damn business Allison. I'm above you." Allison asks "Why are you such a bitch?" Bridget and Allison sits on opposite sides of the room, as they glare at each other, as Olivia and Ginny walks into the area, and Olivia yells "Ally!" Bridget runs to the door, yelling "I'm important! I run Class Dr. Sullivan!" Olivia snaps back at Bridget, with her hand on her Granddaughter "And you can wait like normal people." Olivia, Ginny, and Allison walks into a room, as the OBGYN walks inside to check Allison, as Olivia asks Ginny "Want your first test?" Ginny goes "What do you mean?" Olivia tells her Granddaughter "Tell that bitch outside to come to the other room. And give her a test, and I'll stay in here and confirm it. Here's your shot baby." Ginny hugs her Grandmother, as Ally yells "Stay tough with her!" The OBGYN walks inside, and tells Olivia "Barbara's calling an emergency staff meeting among leaders today. Terrance confirmed." Olivia grows quiet, as Allison looks at the OBGYN, and asks "Could that wait?" The OBGYN answers "Allison, this is something serious I've been told from Barbara herself." Olivia rolls her eyes and goes "Likely that I've been working from Southpoint Beach more than here." Allison yells "Can we finish!" They start the ultrasound. Inside Bridget's room, Bridget warns Ginny "I'll tell someone that will kill you about this if you screw up!" The test gets started.

      At Jackson Inc., Cale arrives, as Jack has called him there instead, as Cale asks Jack "So where is everyone?" Jack tells his Cousin "Everyone's looking for Uncle Xavier." Cale rolls his eyes, and says to himself "Add another missing in action to the show also." Jack tells him "I don't know what's going on, but seems most worrisome is Uncle Xavier." Cale asks his Cousin, as he goes "Have you forgot my Dad is still recovering from a heart operation that nearly killed him?" Jack pulls out the forms, as he takes a deep breath, as Cale signs contracts. At The Farm, Frank lays in bed, as he sighs with satisfaction "That was nice. Really damn nice." Randi, in only a t-shirt, walks into the bedroom, as she seductively tells him "Enjoy your day off sir. I'm going to thank you all day for taking me in." Frank smiles, as she gets on the bed, and they have sex.

    Back at Hell Hill, Beth walks around the house, as Sully arrives, and asks her Grandmother "Where's Daddy?" Beth tells her Granddaughter "He's in his study. Where's Brock and Gracie?" Sully assures "They're on their way Grandma." In Xavier's study, Xavier is silent, as he has another flashback to finding Leigh alive after years of believing she was murdered; and takes another drink, as he fights his emotions. Down the hill, Country and Henry stands inside the Storm Shelter, as Henry walks around and asks Country "Is this where Beth wants Leigh and that man she's screwing?" Country nods, and laughs "Hell yes. She's plotting too. And.." Country checks his phone, as he turns to Henry, and warns "Ava's on her way here. Ava will lose her mind when she learns." Henry asks Country "Of course she'll be angry, but will she lose her mind?" Country slowly goes "Aaron Pittman is not a name you say to Ava, and if she knows he's in town, and sleeping with Leigh..." Henry laughs "Then we'll get invited to another bonfire! Country and Henry walks up the hill to the main house, as he goes "It'll be different than a bonfire. That much I can promise."

    As Ava drives to Hell Hill, she spots Samantha, as she drives to Adam's Landing International Airport with J.J., as she takes him to board his flight to a group home in the Midwest. Ava blocks her, as she jumps out of her car, and Samantha takes a deep breath, and tells J.J., as he tells his Mother "I want to see my Grandma Mom!" Ava walks over, as Samantha refuses to unlock her SUV, and keeps the windows locked as well, as Ava walks over to her car, and grabs a crowbar from the back, as she snaps "Not taking him anywhere." Samantha sends an urgent text to her Husband, as Jack sits in his office at Jackson Inc., as Javon arrives and tells him "Everything set on our first location." Jack takes a deep breath, as he looks at Javon, and tells him "My Mom's about to put me where Uncle Xavier is the way it looks." Back on the roadside, Ava screams at her Daughter In Law "Bitch I told you to let me see my Grandson, or I'll break every damn window on this damn SUV. You are really pushing it! Open the damn door!" At the ALPD, Paul walks inside, as he asks Bree "Who's going out to arrest your Aunt? She's attacking Samantha." Bree looks at her fiancé, and tells him "Call Bobby. And let's head out there. Cale has said Uncle Frank's missing as well." They head out. Back on the roadside, Samantha ducks for cover, as Ava yells "Next swing's for the damn window!" J.J. pleads with his Mother inside "Please let me see my Grandma. Stop upsetting her. I don't like you!" J.J. yells at his Mother, as Ava yells at him "Take cover and I'm getting you out!" Ava walks over to the door behind the passenger's side, and smashes out the window with the crowbar, as Samantha screams to her Son "NO!" Ava reaches and unlocks J.J.'s door, as he gets out, and Samantha warns her "The ALPD's on their way." Ava and J.J. heads over to her car, as Ava snaps at Samantha "And my Niece will put your high and mighty ass in your place keeping my sweet Grandson from me!" Ava and J.J. drive to Hell Hill, as Samantha calls Jack again, this time to voicemail.

    Back at Chase Media, in the lobby, Leigh sits, as the receptionist asks her "So Ryan's said you could wait for him in the back lobby. He has a meeting currently going on." Leigh walks into the back, as she sends a text to Aaron, who sits in their suite at The Holiday Hotel, and watches Ryan's talk show, as he hears Ava's name. Back at Chase Media, inside Ryan's office, Ryan shrieks "You wasted your savings to fly down here and tell me this? What in the hell is wrong with you?" Will Brooks, Ryan's Assistant, tells him "I said I am done. I quit and this town is promising with Lord Media and The Exposer. There's always Jackson Inc. Ryan warns Will "Doing this will be bad for you. I will make you regret it deeply." Will laughs "Yeah. I know you very well. So watch out there because I wouldn't mind sleeping with Rachel and telling her some things." Will walks out, as Leigh walks into Ryan's office, and asks "So still interested in my offer?" Ryan nods, as he pulls out a contract. At The Exposer, Aretha sits in her office, as Bobby walks inside, and asks Aretha "So have you already heard about last night?" Aretha nods, and answers "Only one in this town to worry about printing it and you would know the little bastard as Jo's Son." At Lord Media, Rachel sits inside her office, as Roger tells Rachel "Carver will bring you the stuff you need. And anything else you need to know?" Rachel smiles "Yeah. Do you think we will pull this off because he's...umm" Roger is silent, and takes a deep breath, and reminds her "Try the X on him like with Xavier years ago." Rachel fumes, as Roger leaves, and Rachel makes a phone call.

     At The Farm, Cale arrives, as he knocks on his Father's door, and yells "You in there Dad?" Inside, Frank and Randi has sex, as he's turned off his phone. Cale walks around the house, and hears them, as he takes a deep sigh of relief, and returns to FJR. At City Hospital, Bridget sits at the information desk, as she walks up and asks Willie, who now volunteers at the hospital "I want my results now! Tell that young doctor wannabe I want accurate.." Willie gets up, and quietly warns Bridget "One more outburst and your ass will be thrown out of here. Not gonna sit and listen to your whiny ass all afternoon. So sit down and I'll make sure when the results are in, I'll page this entire damn hospital!" Bridget huffs, and sits down and rubs her stomach." Meanwhile in Olivia's office, Olivia and Allison are inside, as Allison tells her Mother "The meeting was short." Olivia sighs "Barbara wants to open a new wing on the research center. Now we need the money. But once word gets to Beth, she'll give a nice donation." Allison tells her Mother "My Daughter's now working here, and here I am expecting. Do you have any advice on any possible outcomes?" Olivia quips "Ally, if you're talking about Desi and I, she was much younger than me and spoiled. She was very favored, but Daddy and I are and still very close and he's doing well, so I'll be back in town more." Allison hugs her Mother, as Olivia has a look of fear in her eyes.

     At Chase Media, Ryan and Leigh discuss ideas, as she tells him "I would love to be a judge on a reality show on modeling." Ryan smiles "You can be a star again and not Xavier Jackson's doormat." Leigh agrees, and smiles "I am now with the one I want to be with." At Hell Hill, Gracie and Brock arrives, and they sit inside the living room with their Sister, as Sully looks towards Xavier's study, and goes "Grandma's in there, and remember what we've vowed if Aunt Ava pops up. She's likely to show up." Gracie goes "I should've stayed instead of coming over here. I can't believe Mom would do that to Dad, and us." Beth walks out of the study, and tells her Grandchildren "Things have changed and I'm taking control of this family and your Mother will pay deeply for hurting my Son and your Father." Beth pulls out a pistol, as Brock also pulls out a pistol, and tells his Grandmother "Damn right she's going to pay for this. I owe one to my Dad." Brock walks into the study, as Beth takes a deep breath, and looks at Sully and Gracie, and warns "He's not up for reunions right now.." Brock stands in the study, as Xavier faces the vault, and takes a drink, as he slurs "And who is it? And make it fast and get out." Brock goes "Dad. I've got something for you." Xavier turns to his Son, as Brock hands over a zip-drive, as Xavier looks at it, and Brock tells his Father "I will pay my debt back for causing this to happen. It's my fault." Xavier looks at Brock, and goes "In a way....it is your fault. But you are forgiven Son. And you've now proven your true loyalty." Xavier starts to cry, as he and his Son hugs tightly. In the living room, Sully tells her Grandmother and Sister "I've disowned Mom, and I am trying to figure out how to tell Ruthie and Cain. I can't believe my Mom would do this." Gracie gets emotional, as Sully hugs her Sister, and Beth peeks into the vault, as Xavier hugs his Son, as they both cry, and Beth pulls out her pistol, and walks outside. Once outside, Bree pulls up, as Ava yells at Henry, as Country and J.J. has walked to the creek "I want to see my damn Brother! And I have no problem taking this damn crowbar to your head Henry!" Bree yells "Aunt Ava! Samantha is wanting to press charges, and Jack is fighting it. Calm down.." Beth walks over, as she looks at everyone, as Bree asks her Aunt "Exactly what kind of meeting's going on?" Ava asks the same, and Beth tells Ava "You don't want to know. And trust me on that." Ava looks at Bree, as she takes a deep breath and silent as Ava looks at them coldly, and goes "I'm going to see Xavier, and don't follow me." Ava walks inside.
   
   

 

   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment