Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Daylight And Darkness: The Next Chapter, Episode 20. The New Scare

       At Jackson Inc., Sully sits inside Xavier's office, along with Gracie, as Jack walks inside and tells his Cousins "I think Mom and Uncle Xavier's visiting Ryan. Bree and I know they stayed together last night and knowing them.." Sully tells Jack "Stop being so damn overprotective over Aunt Ava." Gracie agrees, and adds "She's a lonely woman and she needs attention and to most importantly be with J.J.. Samantha needs to stop the shit." Jack warns Gracie "You are talking about my Wife, and on Aunt Beth's side, your distant cousin I think it is, well whatever. I'm going to work and pray my Mother doesn't lose her mind or see Aaron. One only knows when our parents do this and calls in Country and Henry." Jack heads to his office, as Sully looks at her Sister, and goes "Do you feel numb over all this happening right now? I do." Gracie nods in agreement, as they take a deep breath.

    Downstairs in the studio at Chase Media, Ryan warns Xavier, as his voice cracks with fear "This is highly unprofessional Xavier." Xavier snaps angrily "Bastard it's Mr. Jackson!" Leigh yells at her Husband "A new life X. Away from you finally." Xavier moves the aim of his Colt 45 to Ryan, as Ava keeps her pistol aimed at Leigh, and Henry and Country stands back, armed and ready, as Ava tells Ryan "We have a way of doing things umm, our way. And our friends we consider family, sweet Henry, and then the other one." Country rolls his eyes, as she tells them "Look over there at that equipment. It's in the Jackson Building. So it's ours." Ryan screams "What did you just say?" Ava turns to Ryan, and aims at him, and asks "Any other questions?", as Xavier also keeps his aim on Ryan, as Leigh tells Ryan "I'm sure there's other places." Ryan nods, as he then screams "WHAT??", as gunfire explodes cameras and equipment in the studio, as Henry and Country destroy the studio, that's empty with the machine guns, as Xavier and Ava puts their pistols down, and Xavier tells Ryan and Leigh "No more games now. Next time it's you. And Leigh, we're finished and hope this works out because you'll lose to me and don't forget that whore!" Xavier, Ava, Country, and Henry heads out, as Xavier yells "Better be out by tomorrow." As they leave, Ryan screams "Those crazy ass bastards!" Leigh tells him "They don't like the truth. Trust me I was married to X for a very long time. I mean soon to be was."

    At Chantel's, Jared meets with Ruthie, as she tells her Father "So wanted to see me instead of the boss this time huh?" Jared asks his Daughter "And what's wrong with spending time with me?" Ruthie snaps "One thing is you hurt my Mom. She has Henry, but I miss the two of you." Jared reminds her gently "It's not easy to make up after what occurred with us. Sully's not one to forgive easily." Ruthie tells her Father "At least get away from Bridget." Jared sighs with disgust "Ruthie, we have a past. Please understand," Ruthie rolls her eyes and orders a meal as does Jared. At HaleCorp, Rachel arrives, as Angelica sits inside the lobby, and welcomes her with a hug, as Rachel asks her "And what's the hug for?" Angelica tells Rachel "I wish you were Wade's new bride. I'm willing to pay you." Rachel is silent, as Wade walks into the lobby, and tells Rachel "Come in." Rachel walks inside, as Angelica follows, but Wade tells his Grandmother "Only us." and shuts the door. Angelica sits back down, and looks down at her purse, and heads to Class. Inside Wade's office, Rachel pulls out a small tape recorder, as she begins to interview Wade, as he reads the questions and answers them, as Rachel's silent, with a smile on her face.

    Meanwhile at Class, Randi sits at a register, as she says to herself "I'd rather be back at my mansion." Bridget walks over and asks Randi "So Ruthie went out I see?" Randi nods, as Bridget writes her up, and returns to her office, as Randi sits at the register, and plays with her phone. Willie and Aretha walks around the store, as Randi yells 'Shoplifters!", as Aretha holds onto her Mother, as Willie snaps "What did you just call us?" Randi goes "Well I thought you were thieves." Aretha asks Randi, trying to stay calm "Where is your manager." Randi quips "She stepped out." Willie heads to Bridget's office, as Aretha follows, and turns to Randi, and warns her "You messed up. Better learn who you're talking to girl." Inside Bridget's office, a salesperson is inside, and tells her "Randi has been rude to a number of patrons today." Bridget sit back, and quips "It's Ruthie Hale's job to train her. So look like I'll have to write her up." The door opens, as Willie walks inside as she yells angrily "It's 2018 and I will not put up with this racist shit from an old bitch like that new employee! Do I need to call Sully or Xavier? They'll fix this shit!" Aretha stands by her Mother, as Bridget tells them "Sully hired her." Aretha looks at her Mother, as Willie asks Bridget "And exactly what is your job?" Bridget snaps hatefully "Who are you to ask me that?" Aretha tells Bridget "We're passing our visit to Sully personally and we know how she'll deal with you." Aretha and Willie walks out, as Bridget rolls her eyes, and looks at her stomach, and smiles.

    At Lord Media, Rachel returns, as Roger awaits her, and asks "So what's plan B or C?" Rachel quips "Wade's telling it to Ryan. Too hot to touch." Roger reminds Rachel "If it's too hot, then why not take some of the wrath? That's what this is about." Rachel warns Roger "I am not going to cover anything on the Jackson family or anyone remotely connected. If I did that, then I'd be dead and I'm not ready to die or leave home again Roger Lord! You've been around long enough to know their power and influence they make well known." Roger nods, and quips "This will put a bullet in somebody. I don't see Xavier letting someone slide, as he reads Wade's transcript, and goes "Did you send this to Ryan?" Rachel nods, and smiles "Wade even agreed. But Ryan's already about to royally piss off the wrong ones in that family." Roger laughs, as he goes "We're about to be on top again. I need to start planning a bid for the newspaper." Rachel laughs, as they kiss, and Roger holds Rachel in his arms tightly, and goes "You're amazing Rachel." Rachel smiles, with happiness in her eyes.

    At Jackson Inc., Sully's inside Xavier's office, as her Father walks inside, and Sully hugs him, as Ava follows behind her Brother, and also hugs her Niece, as Sully asks them "And what happened downstairs? Heard some shots fired." Xavier tells his Daughter "Welcoming your Mother to Chase Media Princess. And evicting Ryan." Sully laughs "Is Mom still alive?" Xavier answers "Yes. Tomorrow that place better be empty or I'll clean it for him with my cleaning team." Ava quips "Ryan's a little whiny ass. He doesn't act like his Daddy or Mama at all." Sully goes "Well everything here is going smooth. So no need to worry and I guess the two of you are staying close to each other. Not sure if that's good or bad." Ava looks at her Brother, and smiles "Depends. We're kinda sobered now after all the noise." Xavier laughs, as does Sully. In Jack's office, Javon walks inside, as he tells Jack "Your Mom and Xavier's returned." Jack warns Javon "Now isn't a good time to make that proposal to him." Back inside Xavier's office, Xavier and Ava hug Sully, as Ava asks "Where's Gracie?" Sully tells them "She's meeting with some clients for me." They nod, as they head out, and in the lobby, Jack watches his Mom and Uncle leave, before walking into Xavier's office, and asks "And how were they? I heard the gunshots downstairs.." Sully goes "They were fine. They were acting like good adults. Didn't kill nobody, well yet." Jack sits down, as he takes a deep sigh of relief, as Sully opens a text, and her eyes turn red.

     At City Hospital, Willie walks inside her Son's office, as she fumes with anger, as Terrance walks inside and asks his Mother "Aretha filled me in on what happened. Just go work with the babies today, and you'll feel better. Aretha said she's going to speak to Sully." Willie sighs with disgust "She wanted to say something else I'm certain. I'm certain I'd told her ass where to go too." Terrance tells his Mother "You're getting a little feisty lately Mama." Willie looks at him, and smiles "The good things outshine the dark things. I love staying busy and doing my part. And proud of my family." Willie walks out, as Terrance sits, and grows silent, as he calls Class, and Randi answers, as Terrance asks "Is this Randi?" Randi goes "It is." Terrance warns "I'm Dr. Evans and if you ever disrespect my family again you'll deal with me and I'll make a phone call to someone you don't want to meet." Terrance hangs up. At Class, Randi looks behind her, as Ruthie snaps "Well looks like you're messing up badly. Wanna explain calling Aretha and Willie Evans shoplifters?" Randi snaps back coldly "Don't like them. Never will." Ruthie warns "Mom will deal with you over this, and may just want to pack your bags." Ruthie walks away, as Randi sits at the register, and grins, as she has a thought.

   Meanwhile at Class, inside Bridget's Office, Bridget walks around her office, as Angelica walks in, and Bridget yells to her secretary "Looks like you wanna be fired!" Angelica holds papers, and coldly goes "Bridget Walsh, the blue collar whore that has the Brother thingy going on it appears. Thank me later for getting your lab results." Bridget's eyes turn red, and she yells at Wade's Grandmother "How dare you do this you evil twisted bitch.." Angelica snaps "And you better behave and do as I say or Wade will know the hard way, he and all will know at the same time. Media war going on and money for me and the future of the bloodline you shall carry. Afterwards, the child will go with me and be taught correctly..." Bridget pulls out a knife, and warns Angelica "Don't even try. My family has connections too." Angelica laughs "Well I know my limits. And you don't push it whore or I'll make you pay, and destroy your life and enjoy your pain." Angelica walks out, as Bridget calls Jared, as he sits at HaleCorp, inside his office, as Bridget tells him "Angelica knows about our child." Jared screams "Damnit!", as Bridget tells him "Let's meet right now!" Jared agrees, as both hangs up, and head to The Holiday Hotel.

   At Chase Media, Leigh sits in the studio, as Ryan runs inside, and sighs with relief "At least they didn't destroy everything. Has Wade arrived?" Leigh answers "Nope. Not yet." Ryan rolls his eyes, and tells Leigh "This interview will be leverage on your Husband and his evil family." Leigh assures Ryan "Once this divorce is finalized and I get everything, wanna be CEO of Jackson Inc?" Ryan is quiet, as his eyes widen and a grin comes across his face. At The Sunset Club, Gracie sits at the bar, as Will sits next to her, and goes "Want a drink? Its on me." Gracie turns to Will, and takes a deep breath, and tells him "I'm pregnant Will." Will's eyes light up, and Gracie tells him with sadness "You're not the Father. But once Daddy learns, it's not going to be pretty." Will asks "Why?" Gracie tells him "Wade Issac's the Father." Will's jaw drops, and grabs her hand, and tells her "I'm in love with you Gracie, and I'll be this kid's Father and claim him." Gracie and Will kiss. At Hell Hill, Xavier and Ava return inside, as Ava tells her Brother "I'm going across the road and check on things." Ava heads out, as Xavier walks into his study, as he smells perfume, and opens the door and his eyes widen, as someone sits at his desk, and Xavier goes "I'm dreaming. Tell me I'm dreaming!" The person gets up, and walks over to Xavier, and tells him "I'm home sweet boy. Grandma's home."
Back at Chase Media, Ryan grows frustrated, as he screams "Where is he? He better not have copped out because I'm depending on it!" At HaleCorp, Angelica returns, and walks into Wade's office, and screams "OH MY GOD!!!", as Wade's been shot three times and lays on the ground.

 
 

 

   

   
   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment