Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Daylight And Darkness: The Next Chapter, Episode 24. Showdown At The Creek. Part 1.

    In The Storm Shelter, Leigh is silent, as is Aaron, as Ava, Country, and Henry look at her, as Ava keeps her aim on Leigh, and warns her Sister In Law "Drop the damn phone before I make you drop." Henry bends down to take a drink of liquor, as he yells "And I have no problem killing this piece of shit! I think Ms. Beth might want a turn with the Doctor or so he said according to her. I would also believe her!" Ava nods in agreement, as Leigh yells "I love him!!" Ava sighs with a deep tone of anger "You stupid, naïve whore. You love a man that raped a woman that has been a Sister to you for many years and been there for you. And also in the process hurt my Brother, and my Nieces and Nephew? How Leigh?" Aaron yells "Because I am innocent and I've changed!" Ava screams, as she aims at Aaron, as Henry aims at Leigh "You need to just tell me who the hell really sent you here and then we can kill you! I will NEVER let you around my SON or GRANDSON! Do you understand me you sick piece of shit?!!?" Leigh yells at Ava "He's changed!" Henry warns Leigh, as Country is silent and awaiting a motion "May want to just shut the hell up before I just kill you. Really bitch who'd miss you anyway!" Ava looks at Henry and Country, as she turns to Leigh, and aims her pistol at her, and goes "If she wants to be with this, then let her have her wish. Lock her up!" Leigh begins to run, as Henry and Country catch her, as Ava snarls at Leigh "I guess you will get to see what happens to people who hurt our family.", as she reaches down and grabs Leigh's phone, as Country and Henry shackle her to the floor, next to Aaron, as Country sighs with sadness "Damn. I hate it, but this is Ava's show down here."

    Up the hill at Hell Hill, Beth, Tenny, Sully, Gracie, and Ruthie all sit in the living room, as Tenny tells her Daughter, and Great-Grandchildren of her time in hiding, as Ruthie asks with enthusiasm "What's Amsterdam like Gran?" Sully looks at her Daughter, as she tells her Grandmother and Great-Grandmother "Well looks like the weed is a generation skipper for us!" Beth laughs "No Sully, Brock does it too. I know because I've found some missing." Tenny smiles "My family all together and happy. Now let's discuss the houseguests with Sully." Sully tells Tenny "Gran, I think I can handle Randi!" Tenny quips "Well, she is just one of them. Henry looks like a hillbilly." Beth goes "Mama, he works for Xavier, and isn't in business. That's a good thing." Tenny sighs "I guess so. Well do I?" Gracie and Ruthie laugh, as Tenny tells them "I'm ready to visit my Sister." Beth goes "Are you sure?" Tenny looks at her family, and says to them, as she cries "She needs me, and really I need her. I owe her." At Beth and Ciarra's Penthouse, Ciarra walks back into the living room, as Rose sits and Ciarra asks Rose "So what's going on because it has felt a little weird." A knock's at the door, as Ciarra answers, and Precious growls, as Rose pets Precious, and Bree stands on the other side, as she hugs her Grandmother, and goes "I was thinking about you and figured I'd stop while I had some time." Bree looks at Rose, and bluntly asks "And why are you in town? I will not allow a moocher.." Ciarra goes "Now stop. She's just come back and may stay here and I have no problems with her." Bree goes "Ok then." Rose tells Bree "So I hear you're expecting?" Bree nods, as she tells Ciarra "I want you to be a part of its life because I love you so much. I wish you could forget about the woman that gave birth to me." Rose tells them "This seems like its personal, so I am going to head out for a little bit." Rose leaves, as Bree talks to Ciarra, as Ciarra looks at Bree, and tells her softly "I love you and so thankful you are my Granddaughter. I would never be ashamed of you and so proud of you and can't wait to meet the next member of our family."

    At Jackson Inc., Xavier sits inside his office, as he makes a phone call, and goes "I want to buy some stock in The Holiday Hotel. My name's Adam Manning." In Jack's office, Javon tells Jack "My Mom's coming to town tonight, and then within the next day, I'll be married." Jack warns his Friend "It's not all it's meant to be. Samantha and I are rocky right now with her issues with my Mom, and I side with my Mom. J.J. is close to her, and she knows him really, better than me or Samantha." Javon asks Jack "How have you remained so chill since all the shit that's happened with Leigh's new man and who he is.." Jack quickly tells his co-worker and friend "I never met him and best he stays the hell away from my family or I would kill him for the pain, and the hurt my Mom never forgets and fights all the time." Javon is silent, as Jack walks out, and looks towards Xavier's office, as its empty, and Javon walks out, as Jack asks him "Where are you going?" Javon notices Xavier's office, and sighs "It'll have to wait Jack. It's about my store idea." Jack and Javon look at each other, and go "Our plans will be great for the company and keep us on the top!"

    At The Exposer, Aretha's in her office, as the door opens, as Eve Mathis goes "Surprise!" Aretha jumps, and yells "What a nice surprise! You've been too busy!" Eve quips "That's the truth Aretha! Same old thing as you know. And Sayyid being cancer-free is a huge benefit and let's leave it at that." Aretha asks "Did Uncle Clem come with you and how long are you staying?" Eve answers "I'm staying until wedding day. Sayyid is another story. We have a great love, but I just learned to let him do his thing. He's missed Willie." Aretha tells Eve "Mama does miss having him close to her. She stays busy, but thankfully she got over what happened." Eve agrees, as she tells Aretha "I remind him he's getting older, and needs to slow down." Aretha quips "Good luck Eve." Eve laughs "Precisely girl!" At The Evans Home, Willie sits in the living room, as she reads her bible as there's a knock at the door, and Willie gets up to answer, as she smiles with joy "Clem! I thought you would be here in a few more days!" Sayyid laughs, as they embrace in a hug "I wanted to see you, and beat you at 21." Willie laughs "Don't tell me you wasted a few days just to attempt to win against me and my game Clemmon Ross!" Sayyid tells his Sister "I just wanted to spend some time with you and check on things around here. I plan to stay after Eve goes home once our new family member's welcomed by her legendary ballad I wrote for her actually." Willie gushes, as she tells her Youngest Brother "I was shocked when you did that. Made me think of Cissy." Sayyid sits down, and goes "Willie, I had many dreams, but the streets called. Now my health's calling. Eve has to keep me in line but you know how I do." Willie warns him "Eve's the ass-kicking kinda woman Clem. May want to listen to her, because we are getting older, and I've slowed down, but still travel to see Rashad and Shannon sometimes." Sayyid quips "I will go out in a blaze of glory." Willie gets a hand of playing cards, and tells Sayyid "Ok. Now let's see if you can back your bet up on beating me at this lovely game." They head to the table, as Sayyid has a smile on his face.

     At Chantel's, Roger and Rachel has a meal, as she tells him "That was nice at the office earlier." Angelica walks over, as Roger rolls his eyes, and asks "Looking for Carver?" Angelica turns to Rachel, and goes "Finally got Bridget burned out of town. Poor Brother's going all crazy.." Rachel looks at Angelica, and boldly tells her "He has some mental problems that he can't control and don't laugh about it around me because I would hurt you for Cody." Angelica apologizes, and tells them "I am here for other purposes now so excuse me." Angelica walks away, as Roger asks Rachel "Did you get anymore info?" Rachel tells Roger "I'm meeting Bridget later and she'll fill me in. I sure hope Ryan doesn't find out because this would mean war." Roger looks at Rachel, as he assures her "My mole just left a text so he's gonna be distracted. Storm Shelter was mentioned." Rachel quips "Well he will learn that Adam's Landing isn't New York, and wanna make a bet how long it is before he's in there?" Roger quips "At least I never been." Rachel takes a deep breath, and holds his hand, and goes  "It's hell. Pure hell!"

      Meanwhile at Class, Brock sits inside Will's new office, as he asks Will, as he glances at a text "What about you and Gracie expecting?" Will is quiet, as he tells Brock "No need to worry. It'll be mine." Brock tells Will "I know your name though I didn't know you until you arrived here." Will tells Brock "I knew Gracie when working for Ryan, and we had sex. There you go. Want to know more, then talk to your twin about it." Brock tells Will "I'd rather talk to you, because she said you weren't the Father." Will looks at Brock, trying to stay calm, and tells him "If you wanna learn this business you are welcomed to stay with me. Otherwise stop with this and go back and see your Great-Grandmother!" Brock is quiet, as he slowly tells Will "I like you, and I feel something about this, but also you love my Sister, and that's the main thing." Will answers "She has given me purpose. I want to spend forever with Gracie." Brock smiles, as he tells him "I think the two of you will I bet."

     Back at The Storm Shelter, Leigh's phone rings, as it's quiet inside, as Leigh and Aaron is shackled to the floor, as Ava, Henry, Country are inside, and Leigh asks Country "Can you kill the woman your best friend loves?" Henry and Ava take a drink of liquor, as Aaron yells at Leigh "I thought you were taking everything?" Country warns Aaron "I've heard enough out of you." Ava yells "I've heard about enough from both of you! I'm about to call the family!" Leigh gets emotional, and Country reminds her "This is your doing, and this is what happens. And you have really hurt someone I consider family. And yes, my family Leigh, you've hurt them all." Country wipes a tear from his eye, as Leigh goes "I'm sorry!" Ava snarls "That's right you are sorry. A washed up model that turned into a Jamie Marx and became an overnight whore! I'm starting to think you deserve to die for this!" Ava picks back up her pistol, as Aaron tells Ava "You know you're jealous.." A shot's fired..

    At Sully's Mansion, Sully and Ruthie walks inside, as Ruthie tells her Mother "This feels like a dream Mom. This is something from one of the soap operas." Sully quips "It is. But Gran being home gives our family a lot of happiness we've been needing for a long time." Randi walks downstairs, as she laughs "I moved back in since it appears it's quiet around here and.." Sully asks in a snarky tone "Did Frank wise up and figure you out?" Randi gasps "How did you know.." Ruthie goes to her room, as Sully tells Henry's Mother "Henry and I have no secrets. And you need to take your withered old ass back upstairs and pack back up and go see your other kids and stay gone!" Randi warns Sully "I will just move in with Frank Jackson. I'll make sure your Granny knows because I'm not scared of her!" Randi storms upstairs, as Sully takes a deep breath, with anger in her eyes, as the doorbell rings, and Sully answers, as Ryan stands on the other side and asks "Have you seen your Mom? She came to visit her home earlier.." Sully answers "Haven't seen her and don't come back!" Sully shuts the door, as she yells "Hurry up Randi! I won't have you in MY house!" Outside, Ryan is silent, as he heads to the ALPD.

    At The Sunset Club, Xavier walks to Angelica's table, as she tells Xavier "I've expected you, and see that you'd like to make a deal in regards to Tenny Sullivan." Xavier sternly tells Angelica "I have her debt in this check, and you'll be even, and there will remain peace. However, if you or your family tries anything else, someone dies, and my eyes are on Wade." Angelica tells Xavier "I know who shot him also because they are related to you. Let's discuss the price they have to pay." Xavier goes "And let's discuss me calling City Hospital, and putting Wade away for awhile, or I could kill him. I'd feel better knowing that sad excuse of a heir to Winston was dead. And same for Jared, but he is Ruthie and Cain's Father." Angelica quips "I told Wade not to hire Brock, and to really be honest with you as we are similar in our actions. I am glad to see what happened to happen. It has shown me something that I have long been scared of." Xavier quips "Wade's lack of knowledge in business. I mean we have to remember where he came from." Angelica snarls "His Father would sleep with any whore he'd meet. That's how I ended up with disappointments." Xavier asks Angelica "So once Wade is released, and he decides to try and get revenge on who shot him, who I love.. You and I both safely know what I'll do to him and what it'll mean." Angelica looks at Xavier for a second, and says in a serious tone of assurance "I got Wade wrapped all around my finger. He would believe me if I said the sky was falling. But as for Tenny, it's forgot. As for Wade, be assured knowing my power and leverage over him. I have some ideas of my own for who he needs to kill." Angelica and Xavier gets up, as she leaves, and Xavier is silent, and goes "Forget racing, looks like HaleCorp might be falling."

     At Class, Brock has left, and Gracie arrives inside her new office, as Will greets her with a kiss, and tells her "Bridget's things were packed, and sent to her home." Gracie tells Will with a scared tone "I met my Great-Gran, and now they know something Will." Will holds her, and goes "That you're pregnant?" Gracie nods, and tells Will, getting emotional "It will hurt them again, and especially Daddy if he knows this child I'm carrying belongs to Wade Issac!" Will reminds her "Gracie! I told you I would sign the papers, and accept the position, I mean responsibility!" Gracie cries "I know, but it's not fair. I should just abort!" Will goes "Stop that! We will raise this child together, and we will have our family! So stop worrying Gracie!" Gracie is quiet, as Will hugs her, and tells her "Everything will be ok. I know it will baby."

     At The Exposer, Rachel walks inside Aretha's office, as she tells Aretha "I visited Wade, and he's going a little mad. I know this side of him and decided against saying shit to Bridget!" Aretha asks "Well what in the hell is it? Eve's in town so you are warned." Rachel goes "Thank you and well Bridget's pregnant with Jared's child. Wade said to me that he thinks it was arranged." Aretha goes "Thanks for my next story!" Rachel stops Aretha, and warns her "Not quite yet. He said something else before falling asleep again. He's really angry." Aretha listens, as Rachel tells her what Wade informed her, as Aretha gasps "Are you serious? This is major if he isn't hallucinating." Rachel sighs "And I know that. What should we do?" Aretha is silent for a second and tells Rachel "You should know by now that you ever expose anything that you will pay with your life. Just my feelings. As for the Jared and Bridget, that should be exposed and I'd love to write up on it!" Rachel tells her "Just don't mention me when writing!" Aretha answers "Who?", as Rachel leaves, and Aretha sends a text to her Mother, telling Willie "Got something hot on that bitch Bridget!"

    Down in The Storm Shelter, Aaron and Leigh are shackled to the floor, as Ava, Henry, and Country walks around them, as both Aaron and Leigh have anger in their eyes, as Leigh glares at Country and goes "You are just Xavier's 'yes' man. And a piece of shit. But here you are back in the fold. But after these years I know why you and X are so close, both of you aren't right.." Country yells angrily at Leigh "Shut the shit up because you hurt X and your family doing this! And ya know, I oughta just..." Country aims his rifle at Leigh, as Ava and Henry watch Aaron, as Ava asks Aaron "So who are you answering to? And better give me a damn answer or you're dead!" Leigh yells fiercely "Let us go!" Ava walks over and snarls "I was not talking to you. Interrupt again and I'll kill you myself!" Leigh laughs at Ava "Soon the ALPD will be here and all of you will be arrested! I actually showed up to see that ghost, and Ryan knows who crazy all of you are.." Ava backhands Leigh across the face, as Aaron screams "What did you say whore?" At the ALPD, Paul sits in his office, as Ryan runs inside, and yells "I need to report a missing person, or you all go find her." Paul asks "For who Ryan?" Ryan snaps "Mr. Chase." Paul goes "That'd been reserved for your Daddy, but not for you. Now who's missing?" Ryan goes "Leigh went to Hell Hill for a story, and then she went silent and.." Paul pushes a button, as two officers walk in the room, as Ryan tells them "Head to Hell Hill, and this so called Storm Shelter.." Paul walks up to Ryan, as he handcuffs Ryan, and goes in a bold tone "We don't need your help. And it's taken care of. Now go check out our new wing of the jail. I'll call your Mother." Ryan's taken out, as Paul laughs to himself "Wanted to do that for awhile."

    At Jackson Inc, Xavier returns as he sees Jack and Javon, as Xavier tells them "I checked my email, and seen your proposals and I love both!" Jack tells his Uncle "Well ThriftQuik is in development. I'm talking to some Jim's locations of opening locations to start things off, and expand away into rural areas." Xavier turns to Javon, and tells him "I'm not going to be able to attend the wedding, but my gift will be a nice bonus that I'll be offended if you tried to repay." Javon thanks him, as Xavier tells them "Now I'm heading home, and the two of you keep up the great work!" Xavier leaves, as Jack and Javon look at each other, and shake hands, as Jack tells him "Well you did it!" Javon smiles with pride. At Hell Hill, Brock arrives, as the house is empty, and hears screams down the hill, as he runs to The Storm Shelter. Inside, Bobby has returned, as he tells Ava, Country, and Henry "My Son's arrested Chase's Son. So no worries from him until this thing's settled." Country walks out, as he texts Bree, and tells his Daughter "Hope you're resting. Dad loves you." Brock runs down, as Country stops him, and warns "Don't wanna go in there Brock." Inside, Leigh yells at Bobby "When that divorce's done all of you will pay for this! I know that for fact!" Aaron yells at Leigh enraged "So what about you and Ryan?" Leigh screams to be released, as Ava takes a drink of liquor, and lights a cigarette, as Henry tells her "Just say when." Outside, Brock screams at Country "Don't kill Mom! Is Dad behind this!" Brock pulls a gun on Country, as he puts his hands up, and goes "He doesn't know she's here Son." Meanwhile at Beth and Ciarra's Penthouse, Ciarra sits inside the living room, as Rose sits inside with her, as there's a knock at the door, and Rose answers, as Ciarra goes "Thank you and tell them I'm asleep." Beth and Tenny stands on the other side, as Rose looks back at Ciarra, as she tells Rose "I smell perfume. A distinct smell only one.." Rose opens the door, as Tenny walks inside, with Beth next to her Mother, as Ciarra's eyes widen, and gets up, as she walks up to her Sister, and touches her face, as Beth tells her Aunt "She had to." Tenny cries "I'm so sorry I left!" Ciarra and Tenny hug each other, as they both cry, as Ciarra cries "I've missed you Tennessee.." Tenny goes "And I've missed you baby sister."

   

 

   
   

   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment