Friday, March 2, 2018

Daylight And Darkness: The Next Chapter, Episode 18. When The Thin Line's Crossed

   As evening begins to descend upon Adam's Landing, at Hell Hill, in the living room, Sully and Gracie sit as both are silent as Ava's entered Xavier's study, as Ava snaps at her Nephew "Get your ass out of here Brock! You will be playing two sides and I won't put up with it." Brock looks at his Father, as Xavier tells his Son "It's ok." Brock walks out, as Ava warns her Brother "I wouldn't trust your namesake. He does prefer his middle name..." Xavier asks his Sister, growing frustrated "What do you want? Yes she cheated on me." Ava asks "And with who Xavier? Why is everybody keeping it from me. Did Jack sleep with Leigh? Our Brother who has that kinda shadiness to him that he inherits.." Xavier yells "Damnit I don't want to talk about it and leave it alone!" Inside the living room, Beth walks inside, as she tells Sully and Gracie "Well Ava's not going to jail for kidnapping." Brock asks his Grandmother "So why are we keeping this from Aunt Ava? She's gonna find out and go crazy." Beth looks at her Grandson, and answers "Exactly. The longer they stay in that study the more I get worried."

    At Chantel's, Aaron sits at the bar, as he awaits Leigh, and orders a drink, as he hears a voice next to him go "Look who returned to town. And Unity had that old electric chair all warmed up for you!" Jo and Bobby walks up, as Aaron eyes turn red, as he snarls "You bitch..." Bobby warns Aaron "One mistake and your ass is back in Prison, but from my understanding so far, you'll be dead before then I bet." Jo asks Aaron "How in the hell can you wake up with knowing what you did to Ava years ago? And now you come back and think we've forgot? I haven't forgotten!" Bobby reminds Jo "We need to leave before Paul gets to your place to discuss some things we have to contain thanks to bastards like this.", pointing to Aaron. Bobby and Jo walks out, as Aaron glares towards them, and has a thought and yells at the bartender "I want the strongest drink here now!"

    At Jazz, Rachel sits at the bar, as Wade walks inside as he asks "Gotten some work done I see?" Rachel sits at the bar, and takes a drink, and tells Wade "Tonight I'm waiting for somebody. Since you seem to be here whenever I stop, do you ever see the new man in town, Ryan Chase?" Wade looks over Rachel, before telling her, as his eyes are focused on her chest, as he answers "Rarely." Rachel orders another drink, and sighs, as Wade goes "I heard it. You got some cameras around don't you? I know what you're doing." Rachel laughs "Asshole, I'm not live, that's awaiting the new man that may be a rival for you down the road. You and Xavier will have to get all buddy-buddy.." Wade snaps "After today I'm going to kill that Son of his!" Rachel's eyes widen, and motions for the bartender, going "Give Wade anything he wants." Wade opens up, as Rachel listens intently. At The Holiday Hotel, Bridget sits outside by the fire-pit, as Jared walks out, and asks her with a kiss "And why are we outside. Still a little cold." Bridget asks Jared "Did you know that Leigh's staying near our suite with Mr. Pitts." Jared rolls his eyes, and asks "Recommending you move into my loft with me? Divorcing Wade?" Bridget responds "Yes and no, kinda on the first one." Jared sits next to Bridget, as she tells him "I went down today and it's official. I'm expecting."

    Meanwhile at Jack and Samantha's Home at Whispering Hills, Jack arrives with J.J., as Samantha yells to her Husband "Why couldn't I press charges on your Mom? She had no right to break into my car and do her damnedest to turn J.J. against me! I'm sick of this Jack!" Jack yells "You know, I am too! And I think I hear Bree." Samantha quips "Wow, there's Ava's number one supporter. Of course, family protects family here. She needs help Jack!" Bree walks inside, as Samantha shrieks at Bree "Why in the hell didn't you arrest Ava for kidnapping J.J.' Bree asks Samantha "He's here isn't he?" Jack nods, telling his Cousin "Country brought him by before he had to tend to something." Bree rolls her eyes, and warns Samantha "I don't know what Aunt Beth has going on across the road, but this family needs no more stress! And never expect me to lock up the one Aunt that's always been there for me!" Samantha snarls "You don't even deserve the job. I mean Ava..." Bree motions to the door, and tells Samantha "Let us walk outside." Samantha follows Bree outside, as Jack takes a deep breath, and says to himself "If not for that heart transplant, I'd have a drink." Outside, Bree delivers a warning to Samantha, telling her "You are pushing Aunt Ava's limits with this. She took him in first, and he and her share something special.." Samantha snaps "How the hell would you know about kids? You don't have one." Bree gets angry, as she sternly answers "I will be a Mom in the future, and back off of my Aunt. It'd be the best thing to do right now and I mean it. Next time I'll just arrest you. Bree leaves, as she heads home for the evening, as Samantha makes a phone call. Inside, Jack looks into J.J.'s room, as he goes "Dad?" Jack walks inside, as J.J. tells his Father, with tears "I want to be with Grandma. Mom is hurting me." Jack sits, and asks "How is your Mother hurting you Son?" J.J. answers with tears "Keeping me from Grandma. It's hurting her, and she needs me Dad. She needs me." Jack holds his Son, and goes "She does. And she needs me. Know you're always welcomed to see her, and if your Mom has anything to say, she can talk to me. Now rest. Been a hell of a day." J.J. lays down, as Jack tells his Son, turning out the light "Dad loves you." J.J. answers "I love you too. Tell Grandma I love her when you see her again." Jack nods, and walks out, as Samantha asks her Husband "Did you just tell him what I think you did?" Jack quietly and sternly answers "Yes and you stop this. My Mom's been through enough, and she needs us." Samantha tells her Husband "Well you can sleep on the couch Jack. And he's my Son, and I'm his Mother." Jack rolls his eyes, and warns "And I'm his Father and I will fight for him." Samantha slams the bedroom door, as she calls it a night, and Jack calls his Mother, to no answer.

    Across the road at Hell Hill, Beth sits inside the living room, as Gracie gets a text, and tells her Grandmother, Brother, and Sister "A friend's returned to town and I'm going down to see him. May spend the night." Beth looks towards Gracie, and asks "Do you have a boyfriend?" Brock asks his Sister "Sure you don't want me to join along?" Gracie boldly tells her Brother "Stay here!" Brock quips "I planned to anyway. Uncle Country is staying here I think.." Sully gets a text from Henry, as she sighs with disgust "Shit. My unwanted guest is home. Time to head back." Beth hugs her Granddaughters, as she warns Gracie "Now don't have sex." Gracie goes "Gram.." Beth then turns to Sully, and tells her "Handle things at home and Ruthie's staying with Aunt Ciarra again tonight." Sully nods "I'm glad. She seemed to have had a better day than the rest of us." Beth smiles "Yes, she did." Gracie and Sully heads out, as Beth looks towards Xavier's study. Inside Xavier's study, Xavier is growing angry, as Ava takes a drink and yells "I'm tired of this silence Xavier. When you get this way, it's gonna be bad. And why do I think I'm somehow a part of this?" Xavier snaps "Can you let this go and let me deal with it?" Ava answers "I can't. Not when everyone keeps saying to talk to you! I know whatever Leigh has done, it's something apparently that'll completely blow my damn fuse.." Xavier looks at his Sister, and tells her "All I can say is my heart is broken after this betrayal, and sis, may just need to leave this to me." Inside the living room, the door opens, as Beth's eyes turn red, and goes "How dare you show up here you whore!" Leigh snaps at her Mother In Law "I came to pack my things. My man is on the porch." Beth takes a deep breath, as she looks towards the study, and turns to Leigh, and tells her "Invite him in. I mean you're moving on. Shouldn't be too ashamed. You've done a good job on that yourself." Aaron walks inside, and asks Beth "So where's her things?" The door to the study opens, as Xavier looks at his Wife, as she holds Aaron's hand, and coldly answers "It's down in the Storm Shelter. Get it, and never come back on my property." Aaron yells at Xavier "You don't own her.." Ava sits inside the study, as she gasps "Is that who I think it.." Ava runs out, as Aaron gasps "Ava..." Ava tells Beth "I'm staying with my Brother, and you go back home." Xavier warns Aaron, as Beth glares at Leigh, as Ava grows silent with rage in her eyes "If I see you again, you are dead you bastard!" Ava slowly walks up to Leigh, and slowly snarls "You low-life whore. I hope you pay for this. Well I know you will!" Leigh and Aaron walks outside, as Beth follows, and yells "Never bring his ass back to this house!" Leigh yells "Beth! This will all be mine soon and can't wait to see the look on all your faces!" Beth goes "Oh yeah, your shit isn't down the hill, look over in the yard." Leigh's belongings are packed and thrown in the yard, as Aaron picks up the boxes, as Leigh warns Beth "I will have a talk show soon, and just wait for what I have to say you bitch." Leigh and Aaron leaves, and Beth walks back inside, as Brock runs downstairs, and Beth tells her Grandson "Go over to my place tonight. I will need to be here instead, and let's not argue about it." Brock hugs his Grandmother, and heads over to her Penthouse. Inside Xavier's Study, Ava looks at her Brother silently, as Xavier looks at his Sister silently, both as a loss of words.

    At The Lord Estate, Rachel walks inside, as Roger notices a look on her face, as Roger asks "Well I've sat in front of the TV waiting Rachel?" Rachel takes a deep breath, and goes "Roger, he doesn't do bars, at least not Jazz. I talked to Wade though and got some really good stories, but it could help us get rid of Ryan?" Roger gets up, as he tells Rachel "I already love this! And now for your reward!" Rachel unbuttons her blouse, as she runs upstairs, as Roger chases her, once inside, they take off each other's clothes, as they kiss passionately, as they have sex, and walks over to the bed. At Wade and Bridget's Mansion, Wade returns home, as Angelica sits inside, and asks her Grandson "So anything I need to know besides only Jared, the trash was there." Wade is silent, as he asks his Grandmother "Would you be ok if I decided to kill that little bastard of Xavier's?" Angelica slaps Wade across the face forcefully, and shrieks "Wade Issac Hale I have told you to fire him and he double crossed you didn't he? He seen what you were doing, and the hurt in his family and proved his loyalty to his Father! And from what I overheard today from reliable bedroom sources, it's not going well according to dear Ava's housekeeper." Wade fires back "You are siding with Xavier Grandmother?" Angelica heads to the stairway, and warns Wade "I will remember this one. And you are in charge, and you failed. You will pay. Karma is a bitch. And not all of the time it's me offing one whom disobeys. Sweet dreams." Angelica heads upstairs, as Wade sits down, and is silent, as he calls his Wife, and Bridger's phone goes to voicemail.

     At The Holiday Hotel, Bridget and Jared sits outside, in front of the fire-pit, snuggled together, as Bridget tells Jared "I've had enough of Wade's ego. And his constant whining to come back home. I'm sick of his twisted love for Grandmother Satan." Jared holds her tightly, and assures her "I hate her, but I try to stay on her good side, and this could please her." Bridget quips "You know I think you're right, it will." Will walks outside, as he looks at Jared and goes "Aren't you Gracie's infamous Brother In Law?" Bridget rolls her eyes, as Jared goes "I am he. And don't you work for Ryan.." Will answers "Formerly. I quit." Jared looks at Bridget, as Bridget tells Jared, kissing him "I'm going to the suite. I'll be waiting for you." Jared looks at Will, and asks him "So  implying that you're wanting to join up at HaleCorp?" Will answers "No. I'm weighing my options and learning this town." Jared tells him, as he gets up to go to his and Bridget's Suite for the night "Welcome, and I'm not as evil as Gracie may say I am. And Xavier does run a great company, but don't hurt someone he loves. Believe me on that one!" Will laughs "Oh yeah. So I have heard from his Daughter." Jared leaves, as he answers a text, as Will says to himself "I can't wait to see you Gracie!"

    Meanwhile at Bree's Mansion, Bree walks inside, as Country, Bobby, and Jo talk amongst themselves, as Paul looks at Bree, and warns her "You know who Samantha's related to right?" Bree turns to Paul, and reminds him "And she shot her also and for a time thought to been dead." Jo gasps, as Bobby gets up, and tells Bree "Did the right thing. Don't worry about her fighting back. I will handle anything that comes up." Paul asks his Father "Now aren't you Mayor?" Jo looks at Bobby,
and asks the same thing. Bobby smiles "I would go mad without my law practice." Country, who's buzzed, yells "Took care of some asses haven't we?" Bobby laughs "Hell yeah. One family that's always cared for this city and never failed it." Jo agrees, as she tells them "Well it's late and I think our little plan B is planned." Bree adds "And now I think it's time Paul and I go upstairs." Bree and Paul calls it a night, and asks Bobby "Wanna jar of moonshine Mr. Mayor?" Bobby nods, as they walk on the back porch, and take a drink as Bobby asks Country "How are things at Hell Hill?" Country looks at him, and goes "This is about to get very ugly. Once Ava knows about Aaron, this time I don't think it'll be at the Hunting Club." Bobby takes a double swallow of moonshine, and says to himself "I need to see him tomorrow." Country nods, and goes "It was going downhill when I left."

   As night's fallen upon Adam's Landing, at Sully's Mansion, Sully sits in the living room, as Randi walks downstairs and laughs "That's one hell of a crazy family across the woods." Sully snaps "You old bitch that's my family home, and I want to know what you are up to?" You stayed away longer than normal. And I don't know where to?" Randi snaps "None of your damn business where I been, but met my dream lover, Frank Jackson, a racing legend!" Sully gets up, and warns her "Henry won't be able to protect you from my Grandma. She would literally kill for him. Don't recommend testing her, and tomorrow you start on the sales floor at Class. Be there early and Ruthie is training you. One wrong move and I'll be your biggest problem." Sully calls it a night, as Randi looks at the stairway, and laughs "I'm not scared of anybody." At The Holiday Hotel, Gracie knocks on Will's door to his Suite, as he answers, and they kiss, and head to the bed, as they undress each other. At Hell Hill, Beth sits in the living room, as she talks to her Aunt on the phone, as Ciarra asks her Niece "Beth, do you think doing this will be beneficial. This scares me Beth! Remember Tennessee, Frank, and that mobster?" Beth goes "Shit, Leigh is weak. We both know that and she comes back here, I'm kicking that whore's ass until she realizes who runs the show in this family. Leigh won't be taking our legacy." Ciarra goes "Our what?" Beth answers "Emery's, Jim's." Ciarra answers "No she won't." Beth and her Aunt hang up, as Beth looks towards the study. Back at The Holiday Hotel, Leigh stands in the bathroom inside her and Aaron's suite, as she takes a few pills, as Aaron sends a text, saying "All in motion. And it's going to work brilliantly." Back at Hell Hill, inside Xavier's study, Xavier and Ava both have gotten drunk, as they drink another jar of moonshine, as Ava slurs to her Brother "I want to burn them. I want them to burn like that cottage. Like the little place in the Midwest Wade owned." Xavier, sitting back in his chair, as he tries to talk clearly, goes "This isn't like that. But for Aaron, that's another deal. His ass is going to die." Ava yells "Get out the damn glasses and let's toast to making sure they pay dearly for this." Xavier is silent again, as he says out loud to himself "She was my true love. And she sees a problem and this is what she does." Ava goes "So want me to deal with her? Because it's going to happen eventually." Xavier gets up, holding on to his desk to get his balance, as Ava gets up, and they hug, as they both plan vengeance. Inside the living room, Beth looks towards the study, and says to herself "Ruth, I'm about to deal with this your way."

   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment